PDA

View Full Version : Other How can I locate a debtor in Tenerife?

seppe
16-08-2013, 21:39
In 1997, a company named "Inversiones y actuaciones canarias SL", (C.I.F. B384266631), became owner of a local in our complex.
They never paid their contribution to our community and nobody ever enters this local. How can I identify the responsable person to contact?
I had a bad experiance with the internet services from Axesor.com.
Is there another means?
Thank you. Seppe

LUCKY
16-08-2013, 22:06
Apparently this is the way to go in the UK. why not contact them and see if they know how to carry out investigations in tenerife, could be worth a try, BUT PLEASE DO NOT OFFER ANY MONEY UP FRONT....first of all apoligies to my very dear friend Monkey:flatcap:
http://www.findermonkey.co.uk/debtor-tracing?gclid=CLD435PugrkCFRMRtAodZi0Akw

Foz
17-08-2013, 10:33
Have you tried entering their CIF number into google.es ?.... you might find out something from that.

universal
17-08-2013, 10:45
Obtained the following from eInforma (informacion de impresas):

We have the latest updates and recent company acts INVESTMENTS AND ACTIONS ISLANDS SL in Id. The full content is the official source of data with relevant information on any company registered in the Commercial Register. Recent data collected by eInforma Nbr have been registered in the Register of Tenerife on the date 23/04/2008. Next we get the last ten most recent actions of the full content of a total of 3 acts eInforma registered Nbr for the company INVESTMENTS AND ACTIONS CANARY SL:
ACT DATE AD NO. REG.MERCANTIL
Temporary Closure registration sheet 23/04/2008 210668 Tenerife
Appointments 17/10/1996 312045 Tenerife
Constitution 17/10/1996 312045 Tenerife

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Looks like they ceased trading over five years ago.

seppe
22-08-2013, 19:46
Apparently this is the way to go in the UK. why not contact them and see if they know how to carry out investigations in tenerife, could be worth a try, BUT PLEASE DO NOT OFFER ANY MONEY UP FRONT....first of all apoligies to my very dear friend Monkey:flatcap:
http://www.findermonkey.co.uk/debtor-tracing?gclid=CLD435PugrkCFRMRtAodZi0Akw

This site is great! It would be nice to have such a site for other countries (Spain, Italy, ...).
Thank you. Seppe