PDA

View Full Version : Other What's everybody doing tonight?

trevorife2
17-08-2013, 18:55
Hi all

Whats everyone up to tonight ?? Come on make me jealous .. Im at home watching peppa pig with my daughter ... Dreaming of tenerife in 7 weeks time

BoPeep
17-08-2013, 18:57
We are going for a pint of Piddle in Swanage!

karinagal
17-08-2013, 19:31
Hubby and I are in Ayr for the weekend.. Sitting here in a bar enjoying a light refreshment... 4 weeks today we should be landing at TFS courtesy of Uncle Mick.. As long as we don't run out of fuel of course!! :p

slodgedad
17-08-2013, 19:36
Catching up on the Forum:whip:

tracey
17-08-2013, 19:45
glass of red and watching Judge Judy. Exciting :spin:

ameal4two
17-08-2013, 19:50
At home watching sun go down ,not far from red rock beats peppa pig

trevorife2
17-08-2013, 19:53
At home watching sun go down ,not far from red rock beats peppa pig
Now im jealous !!!!

LUCKY
17-08-2013, 20:01
Having friends round to the Rose covered cottage nr the stream , forrest and the lake. we will be sampling a fine selection of real ales, The girls will be driving.:cheers::cheers::flatcap::feret::feret:

carpenter
17-08-2013, 20:37
Listening to the sound of rain with a glass of cool tinto and about to watch In Bruges on the telly with my wife. Did I mention it was cool?

Santiago
17-08-2013, 21:37
I was searching frantically on the web for the drivers to connect up my hardware to my new computer but it seems that most of it doesn't like Windows 8 - me included! Have now given up and am giving mindless replies to highly intelligent people on the Forum!!

Andrzej
17-08-2013, 23:52
Alone again..................

LUCKY
18-08-2013, 00:24
I was searching frantically on the web for the drivers to connect up my hardware to my new computer but it seems that most of it doesn't like Windows 8 - me included! Have now given up and am giving mindless replies to highly intelligent people on the Forum!!
Great it is so nice of you to mention me. I am now drinking the dregs of the real ale the girls have gone driving thier partners etc home , or maybe they have gone clubbing , Should i wait up to see if they return safely?:flatcap:

chifleta
18-08-2013, 21:53
Listening to the sound of rain with a glass of cool tinto and about to watch In Bruges on the telly with my wife. Did I mention it was cool?

now i'm jealous grrrrr

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I went for a lovely swim down Las Galletas at 7pm, made me and hubby some montaditos for our tea (bread with serrano ham, cheese and fig jam on top :D ) and sat here checking emails and the forum and other known websites LOL

candy2411
18-08-2013, 22:05
Just watched Simply Red on Sky Arts, amazing performance, just love Mick Hucknall , pity he's a Man Utd fan or he'd be perfect!!lol

TOPGUN77
18-08-2013, 22:35
Just had a pint of beer on the sea front in Los Christianos 93 cents beats being ripped of in the UK,thats one of the reasons why we moved here hic

marbro8
18-08-2013, 22:40
we are just catchin up on all the second series of stella that we downloaded off sky, was going to watch them last night but went for a meal in penkridge staffordshire, nice meal and a few real ales in a country pub, trouble is it took us an hour to find it, you could have hidden lord lucan and shergar there:lol:

imablue
18-08-2013, 22:48
We have not too long ago got home after spending the afternoon in Adeje Town.. mulling around with the locals in a couple of bar/restaurants... made our way to a lovely Chinese Restaurant there too ...taxi home...and must say its been a pleasure to be able to sit outside in Calle Grande...with a cool breeze blowing down the street instead of the roasting hot winds we have had these last few days ..