PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best entertainment for a mixed aged group in Tenerife?

Dutts
18-08-2013, 11:19
Hi Folks,

8 of us coming out, all family later this week. Youngest 16 oldest 80's...... Where would you recommend for a good night's entertainment? Was going to Joe Harriet's in Fanabe but I think he's still in the UK. Choosing now between The Soul Suite or St Eugens, The Moonlight Bar is also good but the acts start too late. Any strong recommendations?

Thanks.

marbro8
18-08-2013, 11:28
Hi Folks,

8 of us coming out, all family later this week. Youngest 16 oldest 80's...... Where would you recommend for a good night's entertainment? Was going to Joe Harriet's in Fanabe but I think he's still in the UK. Choosing now between The Soul Suite or St Eugens, The Moonlight Bar is also good but the acts start too late. Any strong recommendations?

Thanks.margarita's in los cris, they normally have at least 2 top acts on sometimes 3 so you won't have to go hunting for other entertainment, when 1 finishes another starts, and the food is fantastic, from home made pizza to BBQ steak it really does have it all as a restaurant with entertainment;)

junglejim
18-08-2013, 12:38
Think you´ll find the Moonlight is pretty quiet now , Eugen´s still put on some good shows and obviously others speak highly of Margarita´s (never been ) -I´m sure others will offer good venues .

Stoney
18-08-2013, 12:59
Try Bulls Head close to Soul Suite

Dutts
18-08-2013, 20:35
Thank you, I know LC pretty well but don't know where Margarita's is. Any directions or where it's near to?
Much appreciated.

candy2411
18-08-2013, 21:01
Soul Suite every time, live act starts about 9pm, great atmosphere, quality entertainment....if you want inexpensive food there's a decent Chinese next door.If you want more expensive then the Safari complex is right alongside, You won't be disappointed:)

Tdm
18-08-2013, 21:23
Thank you, I know LC pretty well but don't know where Margarita's is. Any directions or where it's near to?
Much appreciated.

Margaritas is at the bottom of the rear of the "Funchal" strip by Margaritas holiday complex.
Food is very good, as is the service (you need to book in advance) and as previously said there are normal 2 to 3 Acts on nightly. One place that is always busy despite the recession - which speaks for itself.

marbro8
18-08-2013, 21:25
Much appreciated.yes mate it is opposite the cristien sur apartments, or if you know where the el mirador strip is then walk to the mongolian bar cross the road towards los cris bus station and it is up there about 500 yards on the right, but if there are 8 of you then book a table because it would be difficult to fit that many in on speck;)

Dutts
05-09-2013, 21:44
Hi Folks,

We went to The Soul Suite, top place just as I remember it. Colin Wilson - great, Scotty Dee - spot on, Kenny Gee - emptied the place, what a shame could have been a great night. Sorry but will avoid Karaoke Kenny from now on and anywhere he is performing. Harsh, but fair.

trevorife2
06-09-2013, 19:05
Bulls head .... In a nutshell ... Fantastic .. In fact the whole of that strip is very good ... I don't eat Chinese but even the chinese restaurant looks nice

marbro8
06-09-2013, 22:01
Bulls head .... In a nutshell ... Fantastic .. In fact the whole of that strip is very good ... I don't eat Chinese but even the chinese restaurant looks nicewe went to that chinese once because it was recommended but it wasn't that great tbh, but vagabond are brill, even bought em a round of drinks one night they where that good;)