PDA

View Full Version : I met someone famous who was filming near my house in Tenerife

TOPGUN77
22-08-2013, 13:12
Opposite to where I live in El Roque is and old style finca, we decided to have a look at it but does require extensive works.The estate agent told us A Place in the sun may be filming soon for a new programme.
Yesterday low and behold there was a film crew doing a documentary with the presenter Jasmin Karman and a couple intrested in buying the property.
I was outside cleaning my car and said hello to one of the film crew turned out she was the estate agent selling the property lol.
I was making informal conversation and she mentioned Jasmin needed to use a toilet and said no problem .She came over to thank me to think someone famous has sat on my toilet seat,i think I will frame it and hang it on the wall perhaps I should have asked her to sign it lol.
The new series should be on Channel 4 this November going to record this for sure.

Jumpinjax
22-08-2013, 13:29
Does Jasmin look as good in real life as she does on the tele ??

:inlove:

TOPGUN77
22-08-2013, 14:13
Does Jasmin look as good in real life as she does on the tele ??

:inlove:

She looks stunning couldn't believe how white her teeth looked lol

Jumpinjax
22-08-2013, 14:17
She looks stunning couldn't believe how white her teeth looked lol

Seen her sidekick Johnny a couple of years ago in Los Cristianos filming something.

He didn't look stunning though , just small

TOPGUN77
22-08-2013, 14:36
Seen her sidekick Johnny a couple of years ago in Los Cristianos filming something.

Jasmin looked quite large but there again she is 7 months pregnant:laugh:

garlicbread
22-08-2013, 17:24
Who the F is Jasmine Karman.....famous my ar$e

AL JAY
22-08-2013, 18:07
Its Jasmine Harman she presents "A Place in the Sun" holiday programme!

http://www.jasmineharman.com/

Malteser Monkey
22-08-2013, 19:08

Always a warm welcome :crazy:............ Jasmine Harman yes - she's ok !

LUCKY
22-08-2013, 20:53

You are my star agent Double M :devil2:
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
The grandchildren say thank you for your entertaining lamb roast last sunday
You will soon be appearing on ' Come Wine With Me':wine::wine:

Medman
22-08-2013, 21:18

But stunningly small .. :tongue:

I wish Jasmin was in my Karman ... :eyebrows:

TOPGUN77
22-08-2013, 22:12

Ther's always one' leaves the forum with hands over face

Santiago
22-08-2013, 22:28
But stunningly small .. :tongue:

I wish Jasmin was in my Karman ... :eyebrows:

One of my caravanners saw the Prime Minister on the beach at Polzeath yesterday!

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2013, 09:41
You are my star agent Double M :devil2:
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
The grandchildren say thank you for your entertaining lamb roast last sunday
You will soon be appearing on ' Come Wine With Me':wine::wine:

you are most welcome and your missus was a great help in clearing up :tiphat:

Angusjim
23-08-2013, 10:03

A bit harsh !! but I always laugh when TV programmes come on with so called "Celebs" as guests they then have to note below on the screen their name and why they are a celeb:lol:

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2013, 13:35
One of my caravanners saw the Prime Minister on the beach at Polzeath yesterday!

Seen him in the news today

TOTO 99
24-08-2013, 09:37
Seen him in the news today

Why would one of Santi's caravanners be in the news?......

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 09:47
Why would one of Santi's caravanners be in the news?......

He was Brad Pitt - and he saw the PM:tongue::laugh:

TOTO 99
24-08-2013, 10:14
He was Brad Pitt - and he saw the PM:tongue::laugh:

If that's the case I very much doubt Santi would let him out of the caravan...:suffocatekiss:

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 10:17
If that's the case I very much doubt Santi would let him out of the caravan...:suffocatekiss:

Oooo I don't know have you seen him recently - maybe not your type eh ?:cheeky:

TOTO 99
24-08-2013, 10:20
Oooo I don't know have you seen him recently - maybe not your type eh ?:cheeky:

I've not seen him lately no. For some reason he's stopped drinking in my local..:laugh:

Probably looking after all them kids. Poor lad must be run off his feet....

finca18jrl
24-08-2013, 14:22
Yes, we own one of the properties that they filmed! :spin: It was a really good day! Jasmin and all the team were very nice. We think it will be screened in January.

Skeggy
24-08-2013, 16:07
Yes, we own one of the properties that they filmed! :spin: It was a really good day! Jasmin and all the team were very nice. We think it will be screened in January.

That nothing, I once flew home from Mallorca on Easy Jet with Barry of the Chuckle Brothers, and it don't get better than that....

marbro8
24-08-2013, 16:17
That nothing, I once flew home from Mallorca on Easy Jet with Barry of the Chuckle Brothers, and it don't get better than that....when the stewardess handed him a drink did he say "to me to you":lol:, i once sprayed cannon and ball with a fire extinguisher on the bridge over the M6 at hilton park after a drunken night out with my mates, they must have left their sense of humor behind though:dontknow::lol:

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 16:22
when the stewardess handed him a drink did he say "to me to you":lol:, i once sprayed cannon and ball with a fire extinguisher on the bridge over the M6 at hilton park after a drunken night out with my mates, they must have left their sense of humor behind though:dontknow::lol:

I met Cannon and Ball 2 years ago - they are lovely

They did mention this to me Marbro:cheeky:

slodgedad
24-08-2013, 16:25
I once met KirstyJay....

TOPGUN77
24-08-2013, 16:39
That nothing, I once flew home from Mallorca on Easy Jet with Barry of the Chuckle Brothers, and it don't get better than that....
who the hell are the Chuckle brothers lol

candy2411
24-08-2013, 16:40

Love that programme and will watch for the new series.Are you allowed to give us a sneak preview, pics etc, ?

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 17:07
I once met KirstyJay....

Still having nightmares I believe:cheeky::lol:

Santiago
24-08-2013, 20:37
Still having nightmares I believe:cheeky::lol:

Slodgie? Having nightmares? Never! Kirsty has been in hiding ever since!!

finca18jrl
25-08-2013, 07:58
Love that programme and will watch for the new series.Are you allowed to give us a sneak preview, pics etc, ?

Yes, I love the programme too...always good fun to look around peoples houses! They wouldn't allow us to photograph them filming, but the property is with an agent and is on his site: http://tenerifepropertygroup.com/listings/3-bedroom-finca-for-sale-in-tenerife/

I think they picked ours because it's so different.

candy2411
25-08-2013, 09:44
Yes, I love the programme too...always good fun to look around peoples houses! They wouldn't allow us to photograph them filming, but the property is with an agent and is on his site: http://tenerifepropertygroup.com/listings/3-bedroom-finca-for-sale-in-tenerife/

Thanks for letting us see details of your property, looks very interesting and perfectly idyllic. Will watch the programme when it airs, I'm sure it will generate lots of interest for you, good luck with a sale:)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2013, 11:05

It is isn't it - lovely so tipica

can you remind us so we can watch please ??

finca18jrl
25-08-2013, 13:06
Thank you candy2411 and Malteser Monkey...really nice comments x OK, will post when I know!

karinagal
25-08-2013, 14:30
Oooohhh! It's gorgeous! Best of luck - hope you get a good price for it, it certainly is unique. :D