PDA

View Full Version : Other Should I log out out of the forum after each visit?

Jollypolly
23-08-2013, 14:03
I read the Forum posts most days, I don't tend to log out after each visit, should I?

LUCKY
23-08-2013, 14:38
Decsions decsions thats life , :flatcap:

hackney58
23-08-2013, 14:41
Decsions decsions thats life , :flatcap:

It's all a matter of choice

slodgedad
23-08-2013, 14:43
It's a personal choice. I have been a member for years and have never logged out apart from rebooting with change of details

LUCKY
23-08-2013, 14:47
It's all a matter of choice
Log out was stated by O/P , My goodness we don't even lock our doors in Yorkshire.:flatcap:
:feret::feret::feret::feret:

Jollypolly
23-08-2013, 15:02
We lived in Sleights a village near Whitby for 30 years, didnt lock our doors
either

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2013, 17:28
It all costs the same whether you log out or not:laugh:

LUCKY
23-08-2013, 17:54
It all costs the same whether you log out or not:laugh:

I think there maybe many many members of the Tenerife Forum , That wish i would log out permently , But i will stay logged on even when i am not, :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2013, 19:59
I think there maybe many many members of the Tenerife Forum , That wish i would log out permently , But i will stay logged on even when i am not, :flatcap:

You and me both.........but hey ho !:cheeky:

Santiago
23-08-2013, 22:44
I am now logged on permanently on three separate computers so that I can keep up whichever room I'm in! Trouble is, I don't have the time to check up at the moment - it's Bank Holiday weekend folks!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/party/party-smileys-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html)

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 09:07

Well you are not logged on now ! :cheeky:

and neither are you Santiago:wave:

TOTO 99
24-08-2013, 09:27
I'm never logged out. My phone stays on 24/7 and I'm signed in on it.

My pc gets a good de-bugging every week but the forum is on a list of sites not to be wiped.

I can't see any reason to log out if you're a regular user / viewer. Signing back in every time would be a pain. Unless of course someone else has access to it. Wouldn't want them having fun at your expense would we?

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 09:49
I'm never logged out. My phone stays on 24/7 and I'm signed in on it.

My pc gets a good de-bugging every week but the forum is on a list of sites not to be wiped.

I can't see any reason to log out if you're a regular user / viewer. Signing back in every time would be a pain. Unless of course someone else has access to it. Wouldn't want them having fun at your expense would we?

Exactly - but the TF shows that you're not logged on as you are not listed in the online users on the main page where all the stats are and your little green light goes out against your name - so i am puzzled now ?

TOTO 99
24-08-2013, 10:10
Exactly - but the TF shows that you're not logged on as you are not listed in the online users on the main page where all the stats are and your little green light goes out against your name - so i am puzzled now ?

You worry too much.....

Can't you just be happy that you know that you haven't logged out so you must be logged in?

You can be logged in without actually using the forum. Once you start reading you will show up for everyone to see.

How do you know the light goes out in your fridge?.....now you're really puzzled..:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2013, 10:18
You worry to much.....

Can't you just be happy that you know that you haven't logged out so you must be logged in?

You can be logged in without actually using the forum. Once you start reading you will show up for everyone to see.

How do you know the light goes out in your fridge?.....now you're really puzzled..:laugh:

I have a webcam in there just to be sure....to be sure....:tiphat:

KirstyJay
26-08-2013, 11:43
I read the Forum posts most days, I don't tend to log out after each visit, should I?If there's more than one member that uses the same PC, then I'd advise it. If not, it's not a problem if you don't! :)