PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I get water filter systems for offices in Tenerife?

Topacciolo
23-08-2013, 18:37
Hi Everyone, i have a problem with the Filtering and Cooling Water Machine in my shop and i would like to be replace it.
Does anyone knows here someone that rents and service stand alone water machine filters and cooler or that sell or rent those water dispensers that you normally see in offices and receptions?

Thanks

T

KirstyJay
25-08-2013, 00:57
We recently used Aguas de Teror. If you buy in quantity you get the cooler machine free. We got a bit peed off with the water spout though, so if there are other recommendations I'd be interested too.

Topacciolo
25-08-2013, 09:40
Great!! Quantity... How many are we talking about and How much per How many litre of water?? The one i use now have Direct connection and purifies the water so i have no idea how the other system costs.... Mine right now costs around €45.00 a month.
Thanks!

KirstyJay
26-08-2013, 11:37
We used about 30€ of water in a month. We bought the 8 litre bottles and they are put in the machine which chills them. We found the dispenser on the top of the bottles a bit of a pain though. Maybe they have other options for dispensers... I don't know, as this was the first time we used the dispenser. We got it for our summer camp :)

I'm not sure how much it was per litre... I think it was about 1.18€ per 8 litre bottle, but I may be wrong. That could be per litre, or per summat else! I can't be sure until I'm next in the academy and can check the facturas. I know we got a good deal.