PDA

View Full Version : I need a man with a van and a plumber

Nash
30-08-2013, 14:33
I have just bought an Apartment in Cabo Blanco, Arona and cumming over for a week to furnish it with furniture and white goods. I know there's an Ikea and Tuco in Las Chafiras but i will need a man with a van that can help me that charges reasonable prices, I also need a plumber to issue a water installation certification??? and the electricity isnt on either says my solicistor:confused:any advice will be most appreached.:pray:it will be my first time there

casabonny
30-08-2013, 16:01
Most places will deliver furniture free of charge locally or at a minimal cost depending on the amount you spend.
With regard to water and electricity you will need to get a Boletin for both which can only be done by legally registered companies or people. I am assuming its a new build in which case these may have been done but are boing held by the builder so he can get paid for them.
Forum member 9PLUS is probably the best man to speak to regarding the electrics and water.
With regard to furniture The one stop home shop is Las Chafiras will deliver free and they normally have what's on show in stock and available for delivery where as the bigger Spanish shops will have more choice but more that likely will not have the stock available for 6 plus week !
You will find that Ikea down here is more like" a place an order online and collect in store" place as they do not hold stock( or very little) at that actual store.

Good luck.

brightonbel
30-08-2013, 19:55
We recently furnished our home all from Ikea and Carrefor in Santa Cruz , both excellent value and its amazing what you can fit in a hire car (washing machine) Ikea furniture is mostly flat packed , assemble at home , plus a super cafe , worth visiting for the food alone !

YOUNG GOLFER
30-08-2013, 20:18
We have a member on here called Andy0210 who is a man with a van sure he will reply at some stage today...... I have used him and he gets the job done quick and at a good price.

9PLUS
30-08-2013, 20:55
Most places will deliver furniture free of charge locally or at a minimal cost depending on the amount you spend.
With regard to water and electricity you will need to get a Boletin for both which can only be done by legally registered companies or people. I am assuming its a new build in which case these may have been done but are boing held by the builder so he can get paid for them.
Forum member 9PLUS is probably the best man to speak to regarding the electrics and water.
With regard to furniture The one stop home shop is Las Chafiras will deliver free and they normally have what's on show in stock and available for delivery where as the bigger Spanish shops will have more choice but more that likely will not have the stock available for 6 plus week !
You will find that Ikea down here is more like" a place an order online and collect in store" place as they do not hold stock( or very little) at that actual store.

Good luck.

My Contact details are available here http://9plusonline.com/contact-us (http://9plusonline.com/contact-us-fully-legal-electic-installations-an-projects-in-tenerife-arona-adeje-south-las-americas-need/) for the electrics