PDA

View Full Version : The move is on to Tenerife!

thesloaneranger
01-09-2013, 20:17
Hi Everyone! :hi:

Ive not posted in ages as been so busy but our move to Tenerife is now on....erm, next Sunday to be precise! Am I bricking it? you bet I am, but I hope that only a few of my worst fears happen lol! :pray:

We are moving to Callao Salvaje so if anyone is in the area it would be great to hear more about it :) Also, my daughter would love to make some new pals - I know she will meet kids at school, but if anyone lives in the area and knows where the best places are for kids to hang out that would be helpful to know :)

See you all soon :) x

TOPGUN77
01-09-2013, 21:14
Good luck with the move, we where the same only been out here for 3 months feels like 3 years.

lesbroz
01-09-2013, 21:16
Good Luck with the move. Forum member MrsTT will probably have all the information you need for your daughter.

thesloaneranger
01-09-2013, 21:35
thanks everyone :) MrsTT will meet my daughter soon - Ive heard nothing but good things about the school and she is really looking forward to going :D

shirley43
10-01-2014, 00:00
Hello thesloanranger, I am moving to callao in a few months time and seeing your post I wondered how you have settled in, and any tips advice etc you can give me

Thanks
Shirley