PDA

View Full Version : Other Any funny stories of OAPs behaving badly in Tenerife?

sebastianz
03-09-2013, 11:28
Hiya everybody,

I'm collecting stories about wild OAPs. From shocking to sweet and funny...

Any stories of dancing on the table-tops, getting rowdy, showing up the youngsters in a drinking bout?

Also wondering which bars, hotels, etc where this sort of thing happens?

Thank you very much!

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2013, 11:30
OAP's eh

Well you have come to the right place - shame I can't help you..........:D:cheeky:

May i ask why or what for - just interested ? ta

LUCKY
03-09-2013, 11:34
OAP's eh

Well you have come to the right place - shame I can't help you..........:D:cheeky:

May i ask why or what for - just interested ? ta

Dont you dare mention me and that place near Mexboro:flatcap:

sebastianz
03-09-2013, 11:34
Wanting to know if all the stories I hear are true! Haven't seen it myself.

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2013, 11:38
Wanting to know if all the stories I hear are true! Haven't seen it myself.

you tell me and I'll confirm or deny :laugh:

sebastianz
03-09-2013, 11:39
Ha, ha, ha arent you coy?

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2013, 11:42
Ha, ha, ha arent you coy?

Moi ? right I'll let you get on probably more on here later on

sebastianz
03-09-2013, 11:45
BTW- what's in Mexbro?

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2013, 11:48
BTW- what's in Mexbro?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexborough

Lucky lives in Leeds !

sebastianz
03-09-2013, 11:54
Ha, ha, right- lovely place

melm
03-09-2013, 19:00
misbehave everytime we are on holiday in Tenerife. What do we get up to.............cant remember???:doh:

LUCKY
03-09-2013, 19:18
misbehave everytime we are on holiday in Tenerife. What do we get up to.............cant remember???:doh:

I cannot even remember going all i can remember is been shipped out :flatcap:

melm
03-09-2013, 19:23
I cannot even remember going all i can remember is been shipped out :flatcap:

:crylaughing::crylaughing::woo: and your cap stays on????????????

warbey
03-09-2013, 19:37
I got up to a few things.....but......

sorry don't remember..

johnr
09-09-2013, 13:49
I was working in a "Swallows Nest" - sheltered accommodation and it was one guys birthday so we bought him a Newcastle shirt with the year of his birth as the number. He was so chuffed he announced to the other residents "I am going to wear this in bed tonight".
To which his wife responded without batting an eye lid "Aye and you still won't score".

sebastianz
09-09-2013, 13:53
Ouch, none in NC is scoring these days...

timmylish
10-09-2013, 03:34
When we moved to San Isidro a couple of years ago I suddenly noticed a phenomenon which had, to me, gone unnoticed elsewhere here on Tenerife, over the last 23 years or so. If I may refer to the "walking dead" as the participants of the culture which has developed here over the passage of time, well certainly the last couple of years.
Without failure, irrespective of the weather conditions of 37oC or 18oC, baking heat or lashing rain and hurricane type winds (San Isidro is noted for being one of the most exposed locations on the Island) at between 5 o,clock and 7 o,clock, Mondays to Fridays (Public Holidays excepted) troops of Ladies aged between 60 and, well its difficult to say how old as various members have disappeared over the period, numbering from 2 to about 10 walk the streets in elephant style normally with the final one appearing to struggle to keep up with the leaders of the pack, said leaders having no consideration for the back-enders by continuing at a rate of speed of almost olympian proportions. Personally I have never seen anything like it anywhere and certainly in other towns or villages have not produced what appears to be a "San Isidro" cult.
I really would be amused to hear of others having noticed this elsewhere.

TOPGUN77
10-09-2013, 10:38
What with all the Swallow's coming out in the next month I will have a scout around and report back :D

LUCKY
10-09-2013, 12:33
What with all the Swallow's coming out in the next month I will have a scout around and report back :D

So will you be professionaly Stalking the Senior citizens? Please do not wear your scout uniform or they may mistake you thinking its Bob a Job week !!!:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 13:00
Suej will have a few tales to tell:cheeky::D

LUCKY
10-09-2013, 13:09
Suej will have a few tales to tell:cheeky::D

Great wheel her on ,can't wait to here the tales..:flatcap::feret::feret::feret:

TOPGUN77
10-09-2013, 15:30
So will you be professionaly Stalking the Senior citizens? Please do not wear your scout uniform or they may mistake you thinking its Bob a Job week !!!:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

To right I will an easy way to make an extra few Bob :laugh:

slodgedad
10-09-2013, 23:02
Caught my Mrs. without he liberty bodice on today after 19 years in Tenerife. Early night, methinks..:idea: