PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Waitress required for upmarket busy restaurant

TenerifeBowler
03-09-2013, 14:11
Name of company : TGB

Name of member to contact : owner

Salary : Negotiable

Contract : Full legal contract

Job description : Dependable, EXPERIENCED, waitress required for very busy restaurant in Golf del Sur. You should have a lot of experience of working in an "upmarket" restaurant environment. Silver Service trained / qualified would be a bonus. Must be of smart and clean appearance with a good eye for detail and capable of delivering a friendly, impeccable customer service to our clients. Must have checkable working background. This is a fully legal position with full contract so you MUST have the necessary paperwork.

Working hours : Full Time

Working area : Golf del Sur

louharp75
06-09-2013, 01:00
I would appreciate the opportunity to apply for the waitress position in the golf del sur restaurant. I am a very experienced waitress and have some silver service experience in a popular, busy restaurant and a country club as well as various other establishments. I also have experience in customer service in retail and sales as well as hospitality. I have excellent communication skills and a confident, friendly, outgoing manner. I work well within a team but also on my own initiative with a good eye for detail, i thrive under pressure in a busy work environment. I am reliable, hard working and willing to learn so can perform my duties to a high standard. I believe i would be an asset to your company if given the opportunity.