PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Receptionist with languages

CanarianBeauty
03-09-2013, 17:13
Hello everyone! So this is my first post on here, hopefully I'll see you all around here for a long time :)
First of all im going to introduce myself: My name's Marķa and im Spanish (Canarian) and probably many of you are wondering why im on a forum about my island :lol:, but the truth is that I like british/english/scottish people in general :wave:
I am currently looking for a job, as a receptionist at any hotel/aparthotel/apartments/rent a car..
I've been working in a few receptions in 4 star hotels, in their Spas :wink:, but my dream is to be able, one day maybe, to work as a receptionist in a hotel.
I speak English fluently, native in Spanish and I do have knowledge of scandinavian languages (Danish and Swedish) and also I am studying german.
If any of you know somebody who could give me this opportunity, or any member on this forum, please let me know by sending a PM!
I would definately appreciate it so much, thanks in advance.

Cheers british people!:hi:

melm
03-09-2013, 18:29
welcome and good luck:scotland::wave::wave:

CanarianBeauty
03-09-2013, 18:35
Thank you very much!!
Honestly I dont put my hopes up much, but Ive got nothing to loose.

:wave::spin:

Harmonicaman
03-09-2013, 18:40
Ave Maria...:D

CanarianBeauty
03-09-2013, 19:08
What's wrong? :wave:
Ave Maria...:D

melm
03-09-2013, 19:15
Are you really beautiful??????????:laugh:

nothing wrong but you did miss our Welsh and Irish friends:laugh:

CanarianBeauty
03-09-2013, 19:30
I'm not calling myself beautiful, Im just a fan of Canarian beauty in general! :cheeky:

And sorry about that, of course I include Welsh and Irish people :) I sure like their accent:laugh:

melm
03-09-2013, 20:34
I'm not calling myself beautiful, Im just a fan of Canarian beauty in general! :cheeky:

And sorry about that, of course I include Welsh and Irish people :) I sure like their accent:laugh:

I knew what you meant:tiphat: good luck with your job search.

CanarianBeauty
03-09-2013, 20:36
Gracias a lot! :wave::wave:
I knew what you meant:tiphat: good luck with your job search.

Malteser Monkey
04-09-2013, 10:30
Hola y suerte from me !

I used to live in Buzanada Calle Alfonso (Creo) the one leading up to the church

Kinney61
04-09-2013, 13:40
Hello everyone! So this is my first post on here, hopefully I'll see you all around here for a long time :)
First of all im going to introduce myself: My name's Marķa and im Spanish (Canarian) and probably many of you are wondering why im on a forum about my island :lol:, but the truth is that I like british/english/scottish people in general :wave:
I am currently looking for a job, as a receptionist at any hotel/aparthotel/apartments/rent a car..
I've been working in a few receptions in 4 star hotels, in their Spas :wink:, but my dream is to be able, one day maybe, to work as a receptionist in a hotel.
I speak English fluently, native in Spanish and I do have knowledge of scandinavian languages (Danish and Swedish) and also I am studying german.
If any of you know somebody who could give me this opportunity, or any member on this forum, please let me know by sending a PM!
I would definately appreciate it so much, thanks in advance.

Cheers british people!:hi:

Well done on being so pro-active in looking for work - wishing you all the very best of luck.

CanarianBeauty
04-09-2013, 16:03
Thank you so much :)!
Ah really?? I didn't expect anybody from Wales living in such a tiny town :wave:
Not far from where I live though

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Well done on being so pro-active in looking for work - wishing you all the very best of luck.

Thanks :) It's difficult times for many of us, but we just have to keep trying!

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2013, 09:36
I'm from London originally now living in Wales - liked it in Buzanada it was a lot quieter than Las Americas !