PDA

View Full Version : Other Beats by Dr Dre headphones

Adocros
03-09-2013, 18:19
Seen these headphones in the market and local shops (Los Cristianos) at very low prices. Has anyone bought a pair from either? What is sound quality like please?

Ecky Thump
03-09-2013, 18:49
Seen these headphones in the market and local shops (Los Cristianos) at very low prices. Has anyone bought a pair from either? What is sound quality like please?

We bought two pairs for the grand kids and to be honest they were a waste of money (the head phones:laugh:) and fell apart within two days of getting home, but they certainly do sound and look good for a short time!!

If you have a TK Max near where you live, they sell good branded ones (Sony, Philips, Skullcandy) at fantastic prices.

TOTO 99
03-09-2013, 20:10
We bought two pairs for the grand kids and to be honest they were a waste of money (the head phones:laugh:) and fell apart within two days of getting home, but they certainly do sound and look good for a short time!!

If you have a TK Max near where you live, they sell good branded ones (Sony, Philips, Skullcandy) at fantastic prices.

Skullcandy?.?.?.?

Jesus Ecky you're proper with it aren't you?.....I'll be expecting to see you at next years Creamfield Festival and possible V or Leeds/Reading................Jimmy Shand headlining next year...:scotland:

Ecky Thump
03-09-2013, 20:19
Skullcandy?.?.?.?

Jesus Ecky you're proper with it aren't you?.....I'll be expecting to see you at next years Creamfield Festival and possible V or Leeds/Reading................Jimmy Shand headlining next year...:scotland:

I was going to mention some of the one that I use...Bush..Marconi...HMV...Ultra, but I thought that I shouldn't mention the quality market!:old::lol:

DreamBanger
19-09-2013, 04:02
for sound quality, the beats sounds okay. You can get better headphones with better sound quality though. Only get the beats of you like the look of it.