PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy excursions in Tenerife?

Heffalumpy
30-05-2011, 17:30
Lots of people want to know where to go for Excursion tickets.

The 2 I have used are.

Red Arrow, in Compestella Beach. Bob or Jess

Properties are Us, in Las Carabellas. Stuart or Michelle

Not sure if I can add telephone numbers, if I can will a mod let know please.

Throw your favorites in...

Sal
30-05-2011, 17:38
I have found Jesus Excursiones in Los Cristianos to be very good value for money.

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 18:35
Thanks heffalumpy for your post.

Our most popular excursion at the moment is the Half day tour up to Mount Teide....seem to be selling a few of these. and only 11€ per Adult.

Kiddies 3/11 10€ 2yrs and under FREE.

West mids tyke
30-05-2011, 20:51
tenerife sunshine are good too and cheap you can also book online
www.tenerifesunshine.com

Zara
31-05-2011, 12:38
I only ever use Tenerife Sunshine, you can tell them whatever you want, even if it is not excursion specific and they can usually source it for you. You can talk to someone on line if you are for example in the UK and they email you your tickets. Great service - and I am hard to please but there is nothing too much trouble for these girls (and guys)

I have found Jesus Excursiones in Los Cristianos to be very good value for money.

Sal, did you do the walk on water excursion.:whistle:

VideoMem
05-06-2011, 20:29
"Status Cars" on the Los Diamantees complex in Los Cristianos are very good with Mark & Kevin doing their best to get you the trip you require at a good price!

emskie
06-06-2011, 11:59
The reviews on Trip Advisor are very good for Tenerife Sunshine.:)

Tom
06-06-2011, 12:37

Where's that then ?
Serious replies only :whistle:

DeedeeTipperary
11-07-2011, 17:59
Just arrived home early this morning:cry: and we used Tenerife Sunshine for a jeep tour to Teide - Masca . My daughter and I went in to the San Eugenio office as it was next door to where we were staying and the man that works there is an absolute gentleman! He gave us all the information with no hard sell , answered all our typical tourist questions with enthusiasm , and while we were thinking over which jeep tour to take suggested maybe we could take the bus tour as it was cheaper :) I think he thought we were mulling over the price , but we were only mulling over which one the men would prefer . The tour itself was excellent and I would thoroughly recommend it , the views were to die for and our guide , Colin from Scotland was a Gem !!

Tenerife133
12-07-2011, 20:04
I was wondering where is the best place and prices to book excursions while we are in Tenerife staying at Club Atlantis, Puerto Colon, or is it better value to book before we get there online, what is the best website?
Thanks.

uptowngirl
12-07-2011, 20:10
Not one to boast, but we take the strain off you walking around and around and around, taking up precious sunbathing time.

We have an office next door to Club Atlantis, however, internet prices are cheaper than shop prices.:)

Email any questions you may have or use the live chat. Our head office is open from 0900 until 2200, 7 days a week and we are a fully licensed travel agency.

www.tenerifesunshine.com

Balcony
14-07-2011, 15:29
I agree Status as good as any for excursions. Also do fair currency exchange. Good for books to. LOL
"Status Cars" on the Los Diamantees complex in Los Cristianos are very good with Mark & Kevin doing their best to get you the trip you require at a good price!

There also one on the San telmo beach front, next doro to the bar North & South. To be honest not sure of prices, but people who run it are friendly

coxan56
16-07-2011, 17:03
Hi We used "Tenerifesunshine.com in the last 2 weeks and would recomend them

Tenerife Babe
25-07-2011, 13:20
Would anyone know if there is a Tenerfiesunshine booking office in either Los Cris or PDLA where I can book directly

Thanks.

Leam_Lin
25-07-2011, 13:23
Would anyone know if there is a Tenerfiesunshine booking office in either Los Cris or PDLA where I can book directly

Thanks.

There is an office in San Eugenio, next to Panorama & opposite Jardin Tropical. just up from the Geranium Walk.

uptowngirl
25-07-2011, 13:40
There is an office in San Eugenio, next to Panorama & opposite Jardin Tropical. just up from the Geranium Walk.

We also have an office in LOS GIGANTES too.:spin:

emskie
25-07-2011, 13:42
And another one just in front of the Hotel troya in las Amnericas:spin:

lancslad
28-07-2011, 14:42
a couple of years ago we used Tenerfiesunshine for all our trips.
they even delivered the tickets to our apartment.

HEARTROCK
29-08-2011, 23:42
Visit nathan baxter down at c.c. San telmo in los cristianos, he really knows the best deals and he is straight forward,..
Find him at san telmo excursions opposite las vistas beach,..

jenny.r
31-08-2011, 18:47
The best place for excursions is Sunshine Excursions Marsel on the strip across from the vulanco hotel, there is a lovely Irishman running it .

marbro8
31-08-2011, 18:56
we always use red arrow because we have known bob and jess for a couple of years, and also give good rates for money exchange

Added after 8 minutes:

Where's that then ?
Serious replies only :whistle:if you walk past where they sell the boat trips in los cris, you will see a shop on the right called kuala lumpa, just carry on past and you will come to a restaurant with a blue and white boat outside, just to the right there are some steps that take you up to la carva restaurant, it is up there on the left

Tenerife Babe
01-09-2011, 15:54
Visit nathan baxter down at c.c. San telmo in los cristianos, he really knows the best deals and he is straight forward,..
Find him at san telmo excursions opposite las vistas beach,..

This one sounds ideal the apartments that I stay at are just down the road.And I kind of know where it is.

Thanks everyone for your help it is much appreciated.

6 weeks tomorrow and I`ll be back in the reef YIIPPEE!!

Soleil
08-09-2011, 22:26
Very good are Tenerife Sunshine, you can book online !!!

dolmard
09-09-2011, 09:36
Is 16€ a good price for a two hours dolphins excursion ? I'd like to know if it's cheaper to book online from home or to wait to be in Tenerife ? About the Teide tour we have already rent a car so we will touring the mountain by ourselves if it's not to dangerous. It'll be our first time in Tenerife so i'd like to avoid tourist traps...

nicki
09-09-2011, 10:06
i would like to recommend buying excursions over the live arico website

YOUNG GOLFER
09-09-2011, 10:39
Is 16€ a good price for a two hours dolphins excursion ? I'd like to know if it's cheaper to book online from home or to wait to be in Tenerife ? About the Teide tour we have already rent a car so we will touring the mountain by ourselves if it's not to dangerous. It'll be our first time in Tenerife so i'd like to avoid tourist traps...

16€ is not a bad price but we do a 3hr trip for 20€ and a bite to eat with a cool drink and a swim.....as for buying online think you will find a lot of people still like to take a look around in resort when they are here to compare prices.

As for your Teide trip you will find many hills and bends so you can't really drive too fast...if you have your own car then great you can do things at your own pace.

Tom
09-09-2011, 14:38
we always use red arrow because we have known bob and jess for a couple of years, and also give good rates for money exchange

Added after 8 minutes:

if you walk past where they sell the boat trips in los cris, you will see a shop on the right called kuala lumpa, just carry on past and you will come to a restaurant with a blue and white boat outside, just to the right there are some steps that take you up to la carva restaurant, it is up there on the left

Just nicely got back and can recommend Jesus Excursions.

Best price and very knowledgeable .

Jimandsi
09-09-2011, 18:47
i would like to recommend buying excursions over the live arico website

Do they get a percentage ?

YOUNG GOLFER
09-09-2011, 19:13
discounted prices via the Live Arico website and the dogs will receive a small commission on every order.

Found this by clicking on to the LA website took 30secs.

Jimandsi
09-09-2011, 19:23
Thanks Stuart.

Don't suppose you have a link to their website, do you ?

YOUNG GOLFER
09-09-2011, 19:30
Google it i just did should be easy enough Jim.

caroletenerife
09-09-2011, 21:17
here you go xx
http://www.livearico.org/fundraising/excursions/

Jimandsi
09-09-2011, 21:38
here you go xx
http://www.livearico.org/fundraising/excursions/

Many thanks Carole.