PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Changing your UK driving licence to Spanish is very easy to do DIY

doingok
05-09-2013, 07:51
Hi i have had a number fo pm's asking about the change of english to spanish licence so thought if you all do not mind me just putting up what i have found out and i got to know and hopefully it with help people who want to do it theirselves.
we went to trafico in santa cruz to change our english licences to a spanish one and went to the counter and got our number not knowing what to expect and only less then a 5 min wait we went to the counter showning our number we said to the lady what we wanted to do in english and showed her our english licence and she knew exactly what we wanted to do (we could of asked in spanish but this exercise was to see if we could do it in english as this is most peoples fear) in broken english she told me to fill in this form pictured which you can just download from here and print it off or i have a pdf which i can email you if you need if? we needed copies also which we got a couple doors down which also does your photos if needed to, which is handy and next door to trafico is where you can get your medical as you wait.
copies needed.

1.driving licence.
2.residencia (green only)
3.passport.
3.certificado de empadronamiento

we went back in less then 10 mins and she was waiting for us 2 minutes later we were done we got a stamped copy of the forum back i guess to show the police if we are stopped and told that we would get a phone call in 20 days to go back down and handed us some other forms that we need to sick a photo to.

if you print this off and go with the documents all ready copied you will be in and out in far less time and you pay nothing this visit.

Tip there is a parking underneath trafico for a hiperdino,i park here and once done go to hiperdino buy i few things and then hand my parking ticket over and they put it in a machine and you do not have to pay for your parking.

Then we spend a couple of hours shopping and having something to eat,i have to say this is the easiest thing i have done so far Hope this help others.
if you would like the form pm me or download from

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151828762669349&set=gm.601619249883962&type=1&theater

JaBBa
05-09-2013, 15:25
Very useful information,perhaps it could be stickied,many thanks

timmylish
05-09-2013, 15:35
As per usual ENGLISH. Where does it say ENGLISH? It is little wonder some Scots/Welsh/Irish get really well and truly ****** off! We have to perpetually bring this to peoples attention on this, a British Forum. Educated? Bah!

doingok
05-09-2013, 21:29
my wife is scotish timmyfish and i am used to this lol but its not personal put will update once i get the call from trafico and if its help one person then its was worth while.

timmylish
05-09-2013, 22:43
Not personal, just gets up our wicks.

doingok
05-09-2013, 23:25
yes i know i keep say we are english and the wife always says no i am from scotland and then the look i am sure you know the one lol.

doingok
07-09-2013, 10:20
Hi guys been indated with people ask how to fill in paperwork so thought i would start an facebook page dealing with Licences,Car transfer of name,eventually Residencia, this page with be where people can help each other.Visit here

TENERIFE DIY PAPERWORK https://www.facebook.com/groups/162530433942210/

KirstyJay
10-09-2013, 10:40
Hi guys been indated with people ask how to fill in paperwork so thought i would start an facebook page dealing with Licences,Car transfer of name,eventually Residencia, this page with be where people can help each other.Visit here

TENERIFE DIY PAPERWORK https://www.facebook.com/groups/162530433942210/
Why not just post the info on here where there is already a wealth of information?

slodgedad
10-09-2013, 11:03
As per usual ENGLISH. Where does it say ENGLISH? It is little wonder some Scots/Welsh/Irish get really well and truly ****** off! We have to perpetually bring this to peoples attention on this, a British Forum. Educated? Bah!
I have amended the title

doingok
10-09-2013, 14:38
I could not up load the photo but believe JaBBa is going try as i have emailed him the documents as i cannot get them small enough.noted about english any they understood me lol.

JaBBa
10-09-2013, 14:40
I could not up load the photo but believe JaBBa is going try as i have emailed him the documents as i cannot get them small enough.noted about english any they understood me lol.

Hi,

Replied to your email,i could do with them being in seperate files,instead of scanned in one file

doingok
10-09-2013, 14:47
ok lol i well do

JaBBa
10-09-2013, 16:57
Still were'nt seperate but i managed lol,hope this helps....

Doingok has asked me to added this link.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/162530433942210/

Please use link below,

http://www.4shared.com/get/6GrDxZk8/Documents.html

This file due to its size is winzip/winrar which is free to download

doingok
10-09-2013, 18:42
Wow is it me but i do not know which button to it to down? lol

JaBBa
10-09-2013, 18:44
Wow is it me but i do not know which button to it to down? lol

Free download,free to sign up,this forum won't let me upload word doc's or rar files....lol

doingok
26-09-2013, 17:07
?????????????????????