PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can we find a decent breakfast within walking distance of Parque Santago 4?

pearlandfrank
05-09-2013, 11:04
Can anyone tell me where we can find a decent breakfast within 5 minutes walk from Parque Santiago 4.

Ricman
05-09-2013, 11:27
Montana cafe in front of Parque 2. It's 187 paces & 3.5 minutes from Parque 4. Best value on the island.

blondie
05-09-2013, 15:37
El Cedro next door as well , you cant go wrong with either.

imablue
05-09-2013, 21:03
Montana cafe in front of Parque 2. It's 187 paces & 3.5 minutes from Parque 4. Best value on the island.

ha ha love it ...Ricman and i,m sure Pearland frank will too ........

pearlandfrank
06-09-2013, 08:20

Just out of curiosity, how did you work out the above time and distance.

dominatormadmax
06-09-2013, 19:15
Try McGuinness Irish Bar that is located just at the back of the left hand side of the Mare Nostrum Hotel . Get to the end of that street and you will see it on the left just by the entrance of the Tenerife Royal Gardens.

marbro8
06-09-2013, 21:39
Montana cafe in front of Parque 2. It's 187 paces & 3.5 minutes from Parque 4. Best value on the island.it's actually 188 but you can be excused your indiscretion:crylaughing: mind you i have shorter legs:lol:

pearlandfrank
06-09-2013, 22:34
it's actually 188 but you can be excused your indiscretion:crylaughing: mind you i have shorter legs:lol:

I have longer legs, how will this affect the number of steps?

marbro8
06-09-2013, 22:38
I have longer legs, how will this affect the number of steps?170 max, otherwise you will end up with either ice cream or chinese:lol:

pearlandfrank
07-09-2013, 07:25
170 max, otherwise you will end up with either ice cream or chinese:lol:

What if I have long legs but my wife has short legs.

Stoney
07-09-2013, 08:00
give her a piggyback, not the other way round or you will end up in a dress shop.

marbro8
07-09-2013, 09:17
What if I have long legs but my wife has short legs.you wont be dinning together:lol:

Ricman
07-09-2013, 17:18
At first & to the untrained eye this may look to be a slightly frivolous statement. However this is not the case. The figures given have been calculated using scientific formulae starting with the coefficient of linear expansion & contraction at a nominal 23.7 C taking into account that it will almost certainly be morning as it is breakfast food we are studying & therefore somewhat cooler than the peak.
Also the geographical contours of the area come into consideration. For example the first 96 paces are at sea level until just passed the Conquistador, then once over the road you meet the rising ground outside Parque 1 & the remaining distance rises at 1 in 12.3.Also at this point the prevailing wind comes into play as you are then going due north as once passed Parque 1 you have a perfect view of Mount Teide. Some would question whether the falling ground on the return trip would mean fewer paces, but this has also been calculated on the basis that it is a one way street & on the return the leg movement would be considerably reduced with a full English slopping about in the stomach.

marbro8
07-09-2013, 20:15
At first & to the untrained eye this may look to be a slightly frivolous statement. However this is not the case. The figures given have been calculated using scientific formulae starting with the coefficient of linear expansion & contraction at a nominal 23.7 C taking into account that it will almost certainly be morning as it is breakfast food we are studying & therefore somewhat cooler than the peak.
Also the geographical contours of the area come into consideration. For example the first 96 paces are at sea level until just passed the Conquistador, then once over the road you meet the rising ground outside Parque 1 & the remaining distance rises at 1 in 12.3.Also at this point the prevailing wind comes into play as you are then going due north as once passed Parque 1 you have a perfect view of Mount Teide. Some would question whether the falling ground on the return trip would mean fewer paces, but this has also been calculated on the basis that it is a one way street & on the return the leg movement would be considerably reduced with a full English slopping about in the stomach.and i thought you where just jokin:whistle: