PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Jobs near Puerto Santiago.

nikkilou2
05-09-2013, 13:03
Hi,
My Husband and I are moving to Puerto Santiago with our two children September 25th.
We were told that it is better to wait until we are there to look for jobs but I would feel so much better going over knowing there was a job there.
I've worked in the hotel industry in the Austrian alps for the past 8 years. Cleaning rooms, kitchen assistant and receptionist.
My English is fluent and my German is decent. I was hoping to get something within the school hours.

Thanks,

Nikki

JaBBa
05-09-2013, 15:21
Nice to see another scouser...

Good Luck

:heyhey:

nikkilou2
05-09-2013, 15:36
Thank you :spin:

chifleta
05-09-2013, 17:02
there are loads of threads about moving over here, check them out first (i'm sure someone will stick a link on for you).... jobs are scarce, wages are terrible and contracts are worse........ and this is from me, who is normally pretty positive thinking .... just make sure you have enough money to keep you and your family going for 6 months and enough to get you back to UK again if things don't work out.

timmylish
05-09-2013, 23:21
At least the O/p will find the difference in cost of living from Austria to here a benefit!

chifleta
06-09-2013, 09:15
At least the O/p will find the difference in cost of living from Austria to here a benefit!

Along with the wages..... wonder if food prices a very different, but that a whole nother thread.

Rio Turia
10-03-2016, 07:37
Hi, I work part time in mainland Spain for a UK company that are looking to recruit in Tenerife and below is their message.
Regards
Rio

We have an ongoing monthly project that we are looking to recruit on in Tenerife. This will need to be completed once every month or two.

The project involves the following;

· Every month receiving a list of products to covertly purchase from various shops and outlets
· Taking photographs of the products
· Filling out a simple spreadsheet of information on the products you have purchased
· Packing and labelling the products to be shipped using our courier account

The fee for this project varies per job but remains between €60-90 and it may lead to other future opportunities of similar work.

If you or you know anyone that would be available for a few hours/days every month to consistently work on this project then send me a pm and I'll let you have the details. .