PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Call centre staff in Adeje

tlsc
05-09-2013, 14:44
we are looking for staff for our new office in adeje......(near direct telecom)

hours are 9.30 to 3pm or 3pm to 9pm Monday to Friday....

we pay a basic wage and commission.......

a contract is offered also.....

we are a friendly office.....

we call clients in the uk.......

please pm me a phone number so I can hear how you are on the phone and then to arrange for an interview......

tlsc
11-09-2013, 10:11
thanks for all the pm,s im now getting back to everyone.....we are still looking for staff

jackie k
18-09-2013, 12:04
Hi interested in the call centre position. I am currently in the UK but will be joining family in Tenerife and need a job. I do have a vast experience working in a call centre presently working for QVC shopping channel. My contact number is ***************

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jackie

tlsc
18-09-2013, 14:18
hi Jackie.k ive been trying to call but no joy

jackie k
19-09-2013, 10:25
Hi sorry missed your call was in work and not allowed to answer calls. I am off work today and available to take calls. Look forward to hearing from you. Jackie

tlsc
23-09-2013, 09:53
when you pm me about this job please please send me your phone number and then I can talk to you about the details of the job....thanks

Julie.fish
24-09-2013, 09:37
Hi I'm looking for work I live on the golf del sur I don't have experience in sales on the phone but have plenty experience working with people and the public my number is ++++ thanks for your time in reading this post regards julie

karinagal
24-09-2013, 11:07
Hi I'm looking for work I live on the golf del sur I don't have experience in sales on the phone but have plenty experience working with people and the public my number is 6xxxxxxxx thanks for your time in reading this post regards julie

Julie, you're not allowed to post your phone number for your own safety - when a mod sees this your number will be removed. What you need to do is send a personal message to the person who started the thread. You do this by clicking on their name - an option will come up to send them a message. The additional advantage to this is that even if they are not on the forum at that moment, they will get an email advising them that they have a private message. Good luck with the job application! :D

tlsc
01-10-2013, 16:17
we are now all full up in the mornings....but still looking to fill the afternoon shift.....pm for more details

tlsc
23-10-2013, 10:59
we are still looking for staff......if tou want to earn some money for xmas get in touch

tlsc
24-10-2013, 12:26
im looking forward to meeting two nice sounding ladies who are coming to see me today and tomorrow.......thanks Tenerife forum its a good tool to help find staff

Julie.fish
29-10-2013, 15:44
Hi I spoke to you a few weeks ago are you still taking on the 9o clock start thanks julie

tlsc
29-10-2013, 16:29
yes give me a call

Kel
03-11-2013, 01:52
Hi
I am moving to tenerife in january so am therefore looking for work
I have extensive customer service skills, telephone, face to face and online customer experience skills
Very hardworking, punctual, reliable and professional and friendly.
My contact is *********
Hope to speak soon
Thankyou
Kelly

Billy P
03-11-2013, 17:13
Hi I currently live in Tenerife and am interested in the position advertised I able to start immediately if required.
My name is Billy and my telephone number is *********.
Regards Billy.

j.lawrence
11-11-2013, 15:12
Really interested have huge sales exlerience and have worked many call centres in Uk! I'm currently in ibiza J x

tlsc
11-11-2013, 15:43
Really interested have huge sales exlerience and have worked many call centres in Uk! I'm currently in ibiza J x

hi hun I only have one seat free so your best bet is to get here and then call me

Igor
11-11-2013, 16:15
Hi. how can i contact you about that work in call center in Adeje? i am living in Las Americas, have N.I.E. and i need work.

marilyndaisy
11-11-2013, 16:31
Hi there, My name is Marilyn I am interested in the above position. Please contact me on **********. I look forward to hearing from you. Thankyou

tlsc
12-11-2013, 12:42
ive tried to contact you but no answer

marilyndaisy
12-11-2013, 14:57
[QUOTE=tlsc;333947]ive tried to contact you but o answer[/QUOT

Hi there. I have tried calling you but can,t get tthrough you can reach me on ********** thanks

LUCKY
12-11-2013, 17:17
[QUOTE=tlsc;333947]ive tried to contact you but o answer[/QUOT

Hi there. I have tried calling you but can,t get tthrough you can reach me on thanks

Why not send a PM:flatcap:

tlsc
18-11-2013, 12:29
im still looking for two members of staff for my morning 9.30 to 3pm shift

charlene85
20-11-2013, 20:53
hi im interested in working for your company can we arrange interview i arrive back in adeje on friday around 2pm,

tlsc
22-11-2013, 13:00
yes pm me your phone number

gntjones
23-11-2013, 17:24

please pm me a phone number so I can hear how you are on the phone and then to arrange for an interview......

Hi are you still looking for call centre staff? I have experience working for EDF Energy, selling Electricity, Gas and phone for approximately 10 years, as well as working for a Cable/Internet/Phone Supplier in Canada for a few years, I also have Travel Agency experience of 3/4 years, as well as Travel and Tourism Senior Management Diploma - I am currently in Canada, but can move reasonably quickly - my phone number here is ***********
We have travelled extensively and have stayed in a large number of hotels, so have a good idea of what the consumer is looking for.
Many thanks for your time, if you wish to see my resume and written references I can also email those to you also - thanks for your time
Nicola

tlsc
25-11-2013, 10:37
can you send a pm with your phone number

lollystamp
01-12-2013, 23:59
hi I am intrested in this vacancy if still positions I am currently in the ukbut I am looking for work before I move to Tenerife my phone number is *********** thankyou

Beckybaldwin
10-12-2013, 12:33
Hi,

Im interested in the job you have advertised, could you please call me on ********, preferably after 3.

Kind Regards,
Rebecca Baldwin

karl hend1987
10-12-2013, 14:53
hey is this a perm job ?

tlsc
10-12-2013, 16:59
yes it is a perm job

karl hend1987
10-12-2013, 17:11
ok thats great in england looking to move over very soon how do i apply

regards karl

tlsc
10-12-2013, 20:00
you need to get here to Tenerife and then contact me...im sorry but I don't save jobs for people in the uk....as so many times they don't turn up

Aleksandar S
11-12-2013, 15:38
Hello, I have sent you a PM with some details, hope to hear from you!:)

IanWard
11-12-2013, 18:09
I will be moving to Tenerife on the 26th Dec, my experience is
Senior accounts manager

Responsible to the MD, my role involved liaising with high profile businesses and business owners such as Momentum Pictures (CSI- Crime Scene Investigation) and Orange as well as suppliers. Although I had my own client base I was responsible for all of the company’s clients. I would work closely with each individual client from closing the deal with a signed purchase order, having client sign off for graphic work such as flyers and micro site builds for fully tracked email campaigns. This meant leasing between design team and client right up to roll-out and gathering of results. This was a part of my job that I fully enjoyed gaining excellent results with fantastic client relationships. My job role also involved coordinating the back room processes of the business including purchasing, sales and reporting all transactions to the firm’s accountant. In addition to this I was also responsible for managing and recruiting tied resellers working for the business. To further the aims of the business I took it upon myself to learn WEB optimisation for natural and pay per click listings. This attracted a lot of new clients due to our website appearing within the top 3 positions of natural listings and also appearing on page 1 of the sponsored ads. This was a part of my role that I extremely enjoyed. I was then solely responsible for the company’s web site using bolt on content management system so I could keep our website up to date and also control Meta Tags. I am also familiar with software packages such as WEB SEO, Developer Shed SEO, Access, Excel, Word, Act, Acrobat reader, Photoshop, Web design software, content management systems, CRM systems, and many more. I was responsible for setting budgets/targets and maintained detailed documentation of the company’s products. Part of my job role involved product development and identifying new business opportunities with marketing strategies such as fully tracked email campaigns with micro site builds for optimum impact gaining impressive results.

wendygeelen
13-12-2013, 00:07
your inbox is full, realy want to apply for a job!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

inbox is full, realy looking for a job!!

tlsc
13-12-2013, 13:54
im sorry the inbox is cleared now

tlsc
06-01-2014, 11:43
hi we are now back from xmas and ready to now take on more staff.....send me a pm with your phone number and i will call you with details

razielsdomain
13-01-2014, 12:19
Hi,
Are you still looking for staff please?
Regards
Jason

pahovec
15-01-2014, 09:49
I want that job. I am communicative and speak several languages. More about me could be found in LinkedIn Tomaz Pahovec. I hope to hear from you soon.

I am doing PR in Veronicas street. Check my previous post please.

UOTE=tlsc;316525]we are looking for staff for our new office in adeje......(near direct telecom)

please pm me a phone number so I can hear how you are on the phone and then to arrange for an interview......[/QUOTE]

UOTE=tlsc;316525]we are looking for staff for our new office in adeje......(near direct telecom)

please pm me a phone number so I can hear how you are on the phone and then to arrange for an interview......[/QUOTE]

Yogi
15-01-2014, 17:35
Hi,
Is there still vacancies in the call centre, I would be interested in the morning post if still available.
Thanks
Karen

pahovec
16-01-2014, 10:23
Hello, could you please give me some info about job.

Leahjess
20-01-2014, 01:38
Hi do you still have any vacancies ??

tlsc
21-01-2014, 19:13
yes we do still have vacancies send me a pm with your phone number

gabz32
27-01-2014, 21:04
Hi there, im living in the area and have years of call centre experience.
Please could you contact me for an interview

Thanks gabrielle

27-01-2014, 23:49
Hi there, im living in the area and have years of call centre experience.
Please could you contact me for an interview

Thanks gabrielle
If you read the previous post it asks for you to PM your number.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.

Yvonne123
29-01-2014, 16:56
I am looking to relocate to Tenerife as soon as possible. I can speak fluent English and basic Spanish
and have a tourism and hospitality management degree. I will be in Tenerife from 7th to 14th March to seek work. I have 10 years office/admin experience. Kind Regards, Yvonne

pahovec
29-01-2014, 22:19
I live in Adeje and work for call center Regency club. My cell is **+*****. I hope to hear from you soon

ic85
05-02-2014, 14:28
Hi looking to come back out to Tenerife in the next couple of months once I have money saved for flat etc.
Would it be worth applying then?

Thanks
Iain

tlsc
06-02-2014, 19:00
ye s for sure contact me when you are here on the island..

tlsc
15-02-2014, 13:14
we have now started a new team doing flyby holidays contact me for more info about the job

tlsc
26-02-2014, 14:08
we have now started quite a few new people but still looking for about 4 more staff

ic85
26-02-2014, 17:37
we have now started quite a few new people but still looking for about 4 more staff

Are you a holiday company? Do you offer accomodation to employees or is that something I'd have to sort out on my own?

Thanks
Iain

tlsc
27-02-2014, 14:19
no sorry we dont offer accomodation

TOPGUN77
27-02-2014, 22:20
Hi what does the work entail hours?pay etc thanks

tlsc
28-02-2014, 12:32
send me your phone number on a pm and i will call and explain.....i also need to hear what your like on the phone

UKmember
09-03-2014, 21:21
Please send me a PM if any vacancies are available.

gntjones
12-03-2014, 02:38
Are you still looking for workers ? I am not in Tenerife right now, however I do have experience as a Travel Agent, have also a tonne of experience in various sales positions, as well as experience in updating (travel agency) websites and designing of websites (in previous and current business ventures). I have an excellent telephone manner, and have travelled extensively throughout the world, including Tenerife.
I am networking for when we finally arrive in Tenerife, and wondered if you have vacancies quite regularly ? I have lived on 3 continents, and have also worked in a large call centre for EDF Energy for 10 years (UK based) a large cable/internet and phone company in Canada, as well as a Travel Agency call centre in British Columbia, Canada, I am also an experienced Manager, and feel my skills having owned my own business or been self employed, makes me a better employee, as I take more seriously the bottom line, when it comes to being profitable, my book keeping experience also helps me with this also, as the figures count most importantly in business, as well as making sure the staff feel valued, as they are your biggest asset, it is important that staff are happy in what they are doing, and are treated fairly. After all it's the people that make or break any business. Would love to chat to you!

tlsc
12-03-2014, 13:05
and i would love to chat to you ive sent you a PM with my phone number as your not allowed to put it in a thread

scotty2014
12-03-2014, 16:33
[QUOTE=tlsc;316525]we are looking for staff for our new office in adeje......(near direct telecom)

please pm me a phone number so I can hear how you are on the phone and then to arrange for an interview

Hi very keen on the position mentioned, Is the job still on offer? Thanks Scott

tlsc
13-03-2014, 14:59
yes scott im always looking for good people i will send a pm with my phone number so you can give me a call

tlsc
16-04-2014, 14:32
we are still looking for staff

AaronC295
17-04-2014, 01:17
we are still looking for staff

Where abouts in Adeje are you located? Could you PM me some more info? Thanks

MJ87
17-04-2014, 13:02
Hi there,

I am enquiring about any vacancies you may still have available ? Could you send me a little bit more information about the job and if you are still taking people on please, it wont let me PM you. Thanks

Bethanyjade
07-05-2014, 18:16
Hello. Me and my partner are currently in the uk but we are looking for jobs for both of us, we are both interested in your advertisement and would just like to know if there are any possitions avalible. If you could get back to me that would be great. This is my email+++++++++++++++++
Thanks Bethany monks.

tlsc
07-05-2014, 18:29
yes i have seats free today but you have not said even when your coming so i cant say if i will have seats free when you get here and im sorry i cant hold seats but call me we can have a chat i will send you a pm with my phone number