PDA

View Full Version : I am watching a programme called 'Pick pockets' on Channel 4

Leam_Lin
06-09-2013, 21:10
Watching 'pick pockets' on channel 4.

Bazz
06-09-2013, 23:00
Tenerife pickpockets?

Leam_Lin
07-09-2013, 00:00
Tenerife pickpockets?

Pickpockets use the same methods all over the world.

trevorife2
07-09-2013, 07:33
Pickpockets use the same methods all over the world.
But the tenerife ones have got suntans all year round ???

Leam_Lin
07-09-2013, 11:12
Most of the pickpockets in the programme had a tan. (not from the sun)

TOTO 99
07-09-2013, 11:15
Most of the pickpockets in the programme had a tan. (not from the sun)

What, you mean they've been shoplifting fake tan as well?...:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2013, 11:21
We watched it mainly about Benidorm and mainland Spain (I didn't see it all tho')

Very interesting - sly little buggers lying under sunbeds at night waiting for couples to uhum on the beach, then nick whatever was there.

Those "vigilantes" were good tho' going around warning people.

marbro8
07-09-2013, 11:50
Watching 'pick pockets' on channel 4.just going to have a look on catchup;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We watched it mainly about Benidorm and mainland Spain (I didn't see it all tho')

Very interesting - sly little buggers lying under sunbeds at night waiting for couples to uhum on the beach, then nick whatever was there.

Those "vigilantes" were good tho' going around warning people.so that's where my calvin clein's went:lol:

Ecky Thump
07-09-2013, 12:09
Watching 'pick pockets' on channel 4.

I live with one...called The Wife, a true expert with many years experience as I never hear see or feel a thing.:laugh:

marbro8
07-09-2013, 12:25
I live with one...called The Wife, a true expert with many years experience as I never hear see or feel a thing.:laugh:i bet you do feel it mate, but you are to proud to admit it:lol:

Leam_Lin
07-09-2013, 12:31
The programme only mentioned the pickpockets working in mainland Spain.

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2013, 15:04
I live with one...called The Wife, a true expert with many years experience as I never hear see or feel a thing.:laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: brilliant !

The programme only mentioned the pickpockets working in mainland Spain.

and the fact they wanted to come to Britain !

marbro8
07-09-2013, 16:16
:rofl::rofl::rofl: brilliant !

and the fact they wanted to come to Britain !at least we know how to deal with em, no poxy law about only dealing with them if it is €400 or over:mad:

warbey
07-09-2013, 20:30
Barcelona and Benidorm were most Featured, also Train Journeys.

Really interesting. The Woman Copper got excited when one did over 400. That wasn't explained so far as I know.

If 400 is the requirement, why can't it be added together.

Good Job They were told the U.K. will have them however much it is.

Hope No-one mentioned the Detection rates though

In yet Another Programme called ITV News, they told us that

only a percentage of Crimes in the Manchester Area are Investigated, cos Theyve no Staff due to Cutbacks.

Couldn't make it up.....................

marbro8
07-09-2013, 20:51
Barcelona and Benidorm were most Featured, also Train Journeys.

Really interesting. The Woman Copper got excited when one did over 400. That wasn't explained so far as I know.

If 400 is the requirement, why can't it be added together.

Good Job They were told the U.K. will have them however much it is.

Hope No-one mentioned the Detection rates though

In yet Another Programme called ITV News, they told us that

only a percentage of Crimes in the Manchester Area are Investigated, cos Theyve no Staff due to Cutbacks.

Couldn't make it up.....................i really worry for our country mate, not only the police force but the NHS as well, we are being over run with people from other european country's either wanting something for nothing, free health care at the expense of people that have paid thousands over the years or they just want to rob you:mad:, i really have had enough and if i was younger i would have emigrated to australia or somewhere that doesn't take as much crap as us:angry:

warbey
07-09-2013, 20:59
Can't charge Them.................. Why not deport Them then....?

A certain Politician, once forecast Civil War in this Country...

It would be a foolish Man who says it won't happen.........

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2013, 21:28
i really worry for our country mate, not only the police force but the NHS as well, we are being over run with people from other european country's either wanting something for nothing, free health care at the expense of people that have paid thousands over the years or they just want to rob you:mad:, i really have had enough and if i was younger i would have emigrated to australia or somewhere that doesn't take as much crap as us:angry:

Not into politics as you lot well know but we gave a very generous 52,000,000 to Syria...when did we last hear of syria .. please don't get me started 52,000,000 where next week eh ??

marbro8
07-09-2013, 21:47
Not into politics as you lot well know but we gave a very generous 52,000,000 to Syria...when did we last hear of syria .. please don't get me started 52,000,000 where next week eh ??we have gone from the strongest nation in the world to the weakest, if only we still had the strength of the roman empire that once ruled us, or the viciousness of the vikings that once took instead of giving, we have all that blood running through our veins yet we just bend over and take it because we now have weak leaders, sorry MM i am so peeeeeed off:angry: the sooner we get out of that european union the better and that bloody human rights crap as well