PDA

View Full Version : Property For Sale Is anyone interested in a house swap between the UK & Tenerife?

SunDee
07-09-2013, 09:09
Hi :hi:
Spent 5 weeks in Costa Adeje last year with my mother and son, and we would love to move there. Trouble is, the market is slow and it is taking patience for my Mum to sell her property. A lovely lady on your forum said that there are lots of Brits needing to return to the UK, so it would be a good idea to suggest a house swap? Anyone interested?
My mum has a block of 7 Holiday Apartments in the UK, which are a good little business, with side sea views. It would be ideal for anyone having to return to the UK, as it is a home and business in one. So easy to run - she has everything diverted to her mobile and works less than part-time. She just wants to retire in the sun as she has been in trade for 15 years.

Anyone interested can take a look at my mums website www.apartmentblackpool.com the property is called the Celebration Holiday Apartments. It is very highly ranked on google (usually first page). She would have a budget of £120,000 (as she needs to be mortgage free to retire). Her property is on market for £230,000, but with a transferable mortgage and secure Audited Accounts (this is a sound business, so the bank will finance easily).

Thanks so much for looking & hope to find someone to swap :lol:

ps: this forum is excellent - the advice and information is so helpful... thanks everyone.

DEE

Rickiebear
07-09-2013, 09:22
Hi Dee, what a great idea. Good luck with it. I'm happy to stay in the 'all year round' sun. But I know there is a lot of new investment for Blackpool so it could be a good investment.

SunDee
07-09-2013, 10:07
Thanks Rickiebear,
Yes, there is a lot of money being put into Blackpool... looking good. The flats are in a great location as well.
My son and myself love the outdoors, so the climate makes a big difference to us, which is why we're opting for Tenerife. Can't wait to move over. This forum is such a great help, hopefully we can find a cycle and walking group we can join in with.
Thanks again DEE