PDA

View Full Version : Internet Is there free WiFi access in Parque Santiago 4?

pearlandfrank
16-09-2013, 16:00
Does anyone know is there WiFi access at Parque Santiago 4.
Coming from Scotland, hopefully free.

Santiago
16-09-2013, 22:53
Does anyone know is there WiFi access at Parque Santiago 4.
Coming from Scotland, hopefully free.

I know that there is in Santiago 3, they have a special room just to the right of the reception desk. I can't imagine that Santiago 4 is any different. Actually, I have just looked on their website and it looks like they have computers in both with free WiFi so you're all set. You can access their own website here: http://www.parquesantiago.com/en/bi/news Hope you have a superb time!

melm
17-09-2013, 19:13
I know that there is in Santiago 3, they have a special room just to the right of the reception desk. I can't imagine that Santiago 4 is any different. Actually, I have just looked on their website and it looks like they have computers in both with free WiFi so you're all set. You can access their own website here: http://www.parquesantiago.com/en/bi/news Hope you have a superb time!

I guess this is where your user name comes from Santi:wave::laugh:

pearlandfrank
17-09-2013, 19:43

This will be our first time in Parque Santiago 4, any other info you can give us on the complex.

Santiago
18-09-2013, 23:20

No, actually it comes from the town of Santiago de Compostela in Northern Spain and I adopted it long before the Santiago's were built!!

Sorry to Pearl and Frank - I wrote a long spiel to you tonight which has now disappeared - what is wrong with the Forum? I will try again tomorrow!!!

pearlandfrank
19-09-2013, 22:15
No, actually it comes from the town of Santiago de Compostela in Northern Spain and I adopted it long before the Santiago's were built!!

Sorry to Pearl and Frank - I wrote a long spiel to you tonight which has now disappeared - what is wrong with the Forum? I will try again tomorrow!!!
Look forward to reading it.

Santiago
20-09-2013, 22:50

Thank you. I would have done it yesterday but had trouble accessing the Forum!! Okay now, I think.

Parque Santiago 4 is one of five complexes built by the Santiago SA group. PS4 consists of a tower with two arms extending towards the ocean and with two salt water swimming pools in the centre of the triangle (the small one is heated). It consists of self catering apartments in all the buildings and there is a large reception area at pavement level in the centre tower. Down by the pool is a nice bar and restaurant and another restaurant is on the end of the right hand tower and facing the sea. It used to shut at dusk but I believe it is open into the evening now. The apartments vary in content depending on whether you have booked one through the management or are using one which is privately owned. On the whole it is very quiet in PS4 (at least when we have stayed there in the past) and there is plenty of room round the pool to sit and sunbathe at all times of the day. You will need tickets for the sunbeds for which you used to have to pay, but I believe that they are now free.

Outside PS4 are some restaurants and shops and a small supermarket but there is a much larger supermarket on the other side of the road and to your right as you come out of PS4. Next door to the right of PS4 is PS3 which also has two sea water pools and has a huge shopping area underneath the central tower and reception. On pavement level there are shops either side of the main reception in PS3 and across the road is the Safari Centre which has some much more expensive shops selling designer clothing, etc.

On the other side of the complexes is a promenade which runs for about five miles along the coast from Los Cristianos to La Caleta. To go to Los Cristianos go out of the poole entrance and turn left. To go towards La Caleta, or all places in between, turn right. Also towards the left there is a nice grey sand beach called Playa del Camison and a little further on is another much bigger beach (again grey sand) called Playa las Visats.

I could probably put more information down but I think that a visit to two websites will enlighten you a little more. If you go to http://www.parquesantiago.com/en this is the Santiago SA official website complete with webcams of the view from the complexes (do try and have an apartment overlooking the pools and the sea) and will give you more details of the Parque Santiago's.

Also,, if you don't already have it, down load Google Earth (it's free) and type in Parque Santiago 4, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the programme will zoom in to the area and you can then go into street view to see the outside of both complexes, shops, restaurants, etc.

Hope you find this useful and that you have a super time!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you. I would have done it yesterday but had trouble accessing the Forum!! Okay now, I think.

Parque Santiago 4 is one of five complexes built by the Santiago SA group. PS4 consists of a tower with two arms extending towards the ocean and with two salt water swimming pools in the centre of the triangle (the small one is heated). It consists of self catering apartments in all the buildings and there is a large reception area at pavement level in the centre tower. Down by the pool is a nice bar and restaurant and another restaurant is on the end of the right hand tower and facing the sea. It used to shut at dusk but I believe it is open into the evening now. The apartments vary in content depending on whether you have booked one through the management or are using one which is privately owned. On the whole it is very quiet in PS4 (at least when we have stayed there in the past) and there is plenty of room round the pool to sit and sunbathe at all times of the day. You will need tickets for the sunbeds for which you used to have to pay, but I believe that they are now free.

Outside PS4 are some restaurants and shops and a small supermarket but there is a much larger supermarket on the other side of the road and to your right as you come out of PS4. Next door to the right of PS4 is PS3 which also has two sea water pools and has a huge shopping area underneath the central tower and reception. On pavement level there are shops either side of the main reception in PS3 and across the road is the Safari Centre which has some much more expensive shops selling designer clothing, etc.

On the other side of the complexes is a promenade which runs for about five miles along the coast from Los Cristianos to La Caleta. To go to Los Cristianos go out of the poole entrance and turn left. To go towards La Caleta, or all places in between, turn right. Also towards the left there is a nice grey sand beach called Playa del Camison and a little further on is another much bigger beach (again grey sand) called Playa las Visats.

I could probably put more information down but I think that a visit to two websites will enlighten you a little more. If you go to http://www.parquesantiago.com/en this is the Santiago SA official website complete with webcams of the view from the complexes (do try and have an apartment overlooking the pools and the sea) and will give you more details of the Parque Santiago's.

Also,, if you don't already have it, down load Google Earth (it's free) and type in Parque Santiago 4, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the programme will zoom in to the area and you can then go into street view to see the outside of both complexes, shops, restaurants, etc.

Oh, guess what? Now it is publishing it twice!!! Help Slodgy http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/37.gif (http://cool-smileys.com//smiley-with-a-sign-that-says-huh)

pearlandfrank
21-09-2013, 03:11

Thanks for the helpful and interesting reply.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the helpful and interesting reply.