PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Work wanted by registered massage therapist.

jeanette
18-09-2013, 13:50
Hi,

I am a registered massage therapist with over ten years experience looking for work from mid november.

does anyone know of any salons etc. looking for a therapist in south tenerife e.g. fanabe, las americas, los christianos area's. Thanks!

Jeanette

junglejim
18-09-2013, 13:55
This was posted earlier, might be a lead ?
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?25909-Massage-business-3-000%80&p=287942&highlight=massage#post287942

jeanette
21-09-2013, 11:38
Thanks for your reply but i am unable to locate that post, the link is from 2011, or i am searching wrong as i'm a newbie.

tizzywizzy
21-09-2013, 19:39
Thanks for your reply but i am unable to locate that post, the link is from 2011, or i am searching wrong as i'm a newbie.

It works for me. If you click the link it takes you to a thread started in May 2013

jeanette
21-09-2013, 22:20
Thanks for your help!! link works now.

Jelly Baby
22-09-2013, 08:51
I still own the domain www.massagetenerife.com and there is the infrastructure of a website there. If you have your own equipment you could work on a freelance basis. Let me know if it is of interest.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I still own the domain www.massagetenerife.com and there is the infrastructure of a website there. If you have your own equipment you could work on a freelance basis. Let me know if it is of interest.

jeanette
27-09-2013, 20:31

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you both tizzywizzy/jelly baby for your help but i don't think i will be going down that route, prefer to be employed.

Thanks!!!