PDA

View Full Version : Pet WANTED! We need to find a breeder for Bichon Havanese or Cockepoo puppies in Tenerife

Valerie
18-09-2013, 21:33
Hi, we are looking for a Bichon Havanese (sometimes known as a Bichon Habenero) or a Cockepoo puppy. Does anyone know where we can find a breeder for either of these pups? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

starling
19-09-2013, 08:09
No, but there are plenty of other 'unique' dogs in the animal shelters needing homes. You might find something similar there.

Valerie
19-09-2013, 09:11
No, but there are plenty of other 'unique' dogs in the animal shelters needing homes. You might find something similar there.

Thanks for this. We have considered this option but need a breed which is hypoallergenic. As the animals in the shelters, origin is unknown this is unfortunately not a route we can take. We would however encourage anyone looking for a pet to visit the shelters.

Malteser Monkey
19-09-2013, 09:31
Cockepoo puppy - that has to be the most unusual name I've heard - off to google

good luck tho

Fivepence
19-09-2013, 09:35
Cockepoo puppy - that has to be the most unusual name I've heard - off to google

good luck tho

Beautiful dogs.

Have you seen a pic yet Double M?...........you'll fall in love all over again girl. :laugh:

starling
19-09-2013, 09:36
Thanks for this. We have considered this option but need a breed which is hypoallergenic. As the animals in the shelters, origin is unknown this is unfortunately not a route we can take. We would however encourage anyone looking for a pet to visit the shelters.

Hi Valerie. Before you spend a huge amount of money on such, please look into it a little more as there are truly no Hypoallergenic dogs. It would be a waste of money as the dogs you mention come with a huge price tag, and it would be a costly mistake to find out your new family member is just like any other dog.
You'll find plenty of information on the Internet if you Google 'Are there any Hypoallergenic dogs?'

Malteser Monkey
19-09-2013, 09:49
Beautiful dogs.

Have you seen a pic yet Double M?...........you'll fall in love all over again girl. :laugh:

yes have now ! very cute indeedy

Valerie
19-09-2013, 14:27
Hi, thanks for this info. We will certainly do a bit more homework on the subject.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Aren't they just gorgeous! So ........ Where can I get one? :cry:

cressrt
19-09-2013, 16:35
The refuge we work with Spanish Water Dog puppies which are hypo-allergenic, as are most Poodles, these are lovely dogs but are a medium breed.

tracy hampshire
19-09-2013, 21:06
5071i have a yorkiepoo, yokshire terrier x poodle, she was free to a good home, & doesn t shed any hair, if you check out the free adds there are loads of non shedding mixed breeds, as poodles are a very popular breed over here , this is my little lily, the yorkiepoo x

Valerie
20-09-2013, 06:17
She is gorgeous! Thanks for this info. Will check the free ads in the free English papers we get.

Valerie
04-11-2013, 01:05
Thanks everyone, we now have a gorgeous little Bichon Bolonese puppy. She is truly adorable and is going to bring so much happiness to our lives. We are now looking for a good puppy obedience/agility training group where English is also spoken. We live in Playa Paraiso so somewhere near would be handy. Does anyone know of such a group?