PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment 50 plus what to do on Golf del Sur or Amarilla Golf?

princessmonika
21-09-2013, 07:46
are there any clubs on golf del sur and amarilla golf, where single male and female over 50 can join:painting::dancing::swimming::weights:and other activities cards ????????

dotty1
21-09-2013, 07:55
Come along to the bowling club winter gardens monika, you can play bowls,bridge, quiz on Friday night. get to know people and you will soon be in the swing of things.

karinagal
21-09-2013, 21:52
Come along to the bowling club winter gardens monika, you can play bowls,bridge, quiz on Friday night. get to know people and you will soon be in the swing of things.

I'm not sure that the bowling club are ready for our Monika....!!!!! :D

9PLUS
22-09-2013, 00:07
Dad ? ......................

princessmonika
22-09-2013, 05:43
bowling not my thing -- i have joined the gym in atlantis spa, it is great meeting some nice people, but thats in the morning --cards i could lern

Malteser Monkey
22-09-2013, 11:40

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

OMG great minds I just saw this and went to post but you beat me to it !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

OMG great minds I just saw this and went to post but you beat me to it !

Ecky Thump
22-09-2013, 11:59

Let's start worrying when we see little 1Plus & 2Plus on the forum!

who-r-ya
22-09-2013, 13:35
don't know why I read all the replys, guess while I was waiting for my nails to dry... but hey, I am def 50+ and DEF not ready for bowls, bridge, or anything else expected, I will not get my long hair cut, I will not stop wearing my trendy clothes, I will carry on wearing makeup..even with false lashes!, I will paint my nails and my toes, go dancing (northern soul..very energetic!) I will live life to the fall, whoop whoop....nails dry now..going out! :devil2:

Malteser Monkey
22-09-2013, 14:39

Ohh yes....off spring:D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Ohh yes....off spring:D