PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Western Union to transfer money from the UK to Spain?

Kiki
22-09-2013, 22:20
Hello,

Has anyone ever used Western Union to transfer money from a UK bank account to a Spanish one? Their website says it only costs £5 which sounded to good to be true as my Santander UK bank charges £25. Anyone had any positive or negative experiences doing this?

Thanks

fixer
22-09-2013, 22:58
ok never used them and you never use a bank i use caxton fx fastpay no charge
Hassle-free international payments for you.

Send, receive, convert and manage your foreign currency from a single currency account. Use our online payment system or call us and we’ll transfer the funds for you. Simple. ttps://www.caxtonfx.com/international-payments/

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Send, receive, convert and manage your foreign currency from a single currency account. Use our online payment system or call us and we’ll transfer the funds for you. Simple. ttps://www.caxtonfx.com/international-payments/

Send, receive, convert and manage your foreign currency from a single currency account. Use our online payment system or call us and we’ll transfer the funds for you. Simple. www.caxtonfx.com/international-payments/

Send, receive, convert and manage your foreign currency from a single currency account. Use our online payment system or call us and we’ll transfer the funds for you. Simple. www.caxtonfx.com/international-payments/

Kiki
22-09-2013, 23:06
Thanks fixer, i will check their website now

Tom and Lesley
29-09-2013, 13:25
Hi
use a SEPA transfer, its free between most EU banks

BobMac
29-09-2013, 13:55
They are the people scammers use for cash handling because the transfers can't be traced.

If anything goes wrong, you're out on a limb.

BoPeep
29-09-2013, 17:51
Western Union is the one a lot of con artists use so steer clear just in case!

We used FC Exchange and they were very good and its free. The exchange rate was the highest on the day...fcexchange.co.uk

polremy
30-09-2013, 19:29
Have used western union but not UK/Spain.
(Ours was France/US)
Found it very expensive but it was an emergency.
My son was able to pick up cash almost immediately. He just had to prove his identity and answer a prearranged question.