PDA

View Full Version : A great app for learning Spanish

KirstyJay
26-09-2013, 10:13
I found an app called 'duolingo' on my ipad. They also have an online version at www.duolingo.com.

It guides you through a series of tests on each area of vocabulary and grammar, correcting mistakes with spelling and tildes and if you are of a higher level there's an option to 'test out' and skip whole sections to move onto harder stuff.

Give it a try, it's free. You can add me as a friend if you like too. :)

Malteser Monkey
26-09-2013, 10:56
Will give it a try KJ ta

who-r-ya
26-09-2013, 11:13
Thought I would give this a go, I have been trying to learn for years, brain just will not remember, I guess the old saying of 'use it or lose it' it true....anyway brilliant website, love it, thanks for the telling us.

Buzz
16-01-2014, 22:53
Downloading now. Thanks for the tip.

deepdivejunkie
16-01-2014, 23:10
And here is the version for Android phones:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duolingo&hl=en

metroman
17-01-2014, 00:18
Hi KJ
very nice app must try and improve my Spanish, however knowing you have an iphone try this app to keep a track of your fitness Walking/Running etc shows you were you have been walking(map) speed No calories used, has been a real boost to my exercise regime name of app "runkeeper" & it's free I am sure you will be very impressed

SparklySkies
20-01-2014, 19:09
I found an app called 'duolingo' on my ipad. They also have an online version at www.duolingo.com.

It guides you through a series of tests on each area of vocabulary and grammar, correcting mistakes with spelling and tildes and if you are of a higher level there's an option to 'test out' and skip whole sections to move onto harder stuff.

YES! I am using this. It's very good...

murph
20-01-2014, 19:57
Hi KJ
very nice app must try and improve my Spanish, however knowing you have an iphone try this app to keep a track of your fitness Walking/Running etc shows you were you have been walking(map) speed No calories used, has been a real boost to my exercise regime name of app "runkeeper" & it's free I am sure you will be very impressed

I use Micoach, from Adidas

Having tried both I preferred Micoach

Malteser Monkey
21-01-2014, 15:37

Yeap like it KJ

KirstyJay
24-01-2014, 14:18
Glad you like it :)

Julie K
25-01-2014, 18:45
Thanks for this app KJ I will try it. I always forget what I learn but this seems to be a good one.

Chine
14-03-2014, 00:55
Thanks for the info have been using the app for a few days and I think it's great

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2014, 11:06
I listen to Radio Isora on the net every now and then - it's good for keeping up with the language - even if you are at basic level you can start picking out words.

karinagal
17-03-2014, 13:16
I've downloaded this app too and I am loving it!

Angusjim
17-03-2014, 13:41
Come on Ecky get this doon loaded to add to your already impressive list of APP's:eyebrows::c2:

mariben
06-06-2015, 20:14
M

It guides you through a series of tests on each area of vocabulary and grammar, correcting mistakes with spelling and tildes and if you are of a higher level there's an option to 'test out' and skip whole sections to move onto harder

Hi thank You for this link, i am enjoying learning spanish and its fun.