PDA

View Full Version : Education State School Term Calendar 2013/2014

tcampbell
30-09-2013, 12:16
Hi, Is there a term calendar for this school term. I'm wanting to find out if the kids get a week off for the Santa Cruz Carnival and when it is? Please.

KirstyJay
01-10-2013, 00:08
Here you are. Carnaval is officially only 3 days at the beginning of February, but some schools may elect to take 2 of the 4 days they can 'choose' to make up the week. You'll have to speak to the school directly to know this theough. Has your school not given you a School Calendar? If not, just ask. They should have their own individual one with local fiesta days etc.

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/files/CalendarioEscolar2013-14.png

tcampbell
01-10-2013, 09:49
Thank you very much. You're a star. My step daughter lives in Tenerife and goes to the CEIP school in Adeje, I think it's the casco. We were trying to arrange the best time to come over. Many thanks.

KirstyJay
02-10-2013, 23:23
Thank you very much. You're a star. My step daughter lives in Tenerife and goes to the CEIP school in Adeje, I think it's the casco. We were trying to arrange the best time to come over. Many thanks.

Yes, it's a Adeje Casco :) it's a big school! Carnival will be a good week, as you'll probably get to see the school carnival show, which will be nice. :)