PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I get a passport photo taken in Los Cristianos?

Tdm
01-10-2013, 12:50
Just a quickie - my wife needs a new Passport Photo but the place where I got mine from in Los Cristianos is now closed. Who in Los Cristianos currently does an acceptable set of passport sized photos?

Foz
01-10-2013, 19:53
As you enter Los Cris from the motorway and turn right at the first roundabout, then take the left at the lights and then right again ( so you are alongside the main road from the round about ) (making sense???? I don't know the road names sorry!) you will find a row of bars and shops set back from the roadside. There is a photo place there where they are very reasonable and take photos and print them at any size you require.

Mia
02-10-2013, 15:14
This might be the same place as foz is talking about.

Cross the road from the Bus Parada and walk past the end of the Valdez shopping centre, and carry straight on across the car park and the road to the shops facing you.

You will be certain to see “offipapel” facing you. There is a shop does photocopies, photos for driving licences and passport photos just up to the right of “Offipapel”

essexeddie
02-10-2013, 15:35

Cross the road from the Bus Parada and walk past the end of the Valdez shopping centre, and carry straight on across the car park and the road to the shops facing you.

You will be certain to see “offipapel” facing you. There is a shop does photocopies, photos for driving licences and passport photos just up to the right of “Offipapel”

I was thinking the same, its a shame if that place is now shut. It was always busy in there perhaps they have moved?

Foz
02-10-2013, 15:43

Different place but great suggestion and defiantly still open I was there two days ago.

essexeddie
02-10-2013, 16:17
Different place but great suggestion and defiantly still open I was there two days ago.

Are! that's good to hear.

Tdm
02-10-2013, 17:04
Thanks for the replies - I know about the copying place next to Ofipapel, but wasn't sure if they did passport photos in there. Previously I had passport photos done at a photographers near the Hideaway Pub, but both seem to have now closed.