PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Cheap bedsit or spare room

kubis8
02-10-2013, 00:05
Hi everyone, well I won't beat about the bush I'm going through a tough time right now in life, call it a mid life crisis if you will ha ha.... Anyway I need to get away for a bit and get my head together, I have some money to ride me over and just want to get away. Been tenerife loads if times, in fact love the place.... Anyway I want to jump on a plane and come over, don't worry my head isn't in the clouds and its not permanent, just a place to get myself back on track, if I could get some part-time work would be great but not essential, my main sim is to find somewhere to get my head down, a cheap bedsit or just a spare room somebody wants to let to earn a few extra quid. I'm 36, very well mannered, friendly and very clean and tidy. Willing to help out as and when needed. If anybody can help or knows anybody with a spare room who could do with a little extra income them please get in touch or reply to this message

melm
02-10-2013, 16:40
Hi everyone, well I won't beat about the bush I'm going through a tough time right now in life, call it a mid life crisis if you will ha ha.... Anyway I need to get away for a bit and get my head together, I have some money to ride me over and just want to get away. Been tenerife loads if times, in fact love the place.... Anyway I want to jump on a plane and come over, don't worry my head isn't in the clouds and its not permanent, just a place to get myself back on track, if I could get some part-time work would be great but not essential, my main sim is to find somewhere to get my head down, a cheap bedsit or just a spare room somebody wants to let to earn a few extra quid. I'm 36, very well mannered, friendly and very clean and tidy. Willing to help out as and when needed. If anybody can help or knows anybody with a spare room who could do with a little extra income them please get in touch or reply to this message

good luck to you. Hope you get your life back on track:goodluck::tiphat:

candy2411
02-10-2013, 19:33
Good luck from me as well kubis8, hope someone can help out, let us know how it goes:goodluck:

PunkLea
13-10-2013, 23:30
Hi kubis8 I'm in exactly the same situation and have been saying it's an early mid life crisis too! (I'm 29) But I've always wanted to move to Tenerife and at the mo it's feels like I won't lose anything by taking the chance. I haven't found a room yet. Did you have any luck with accommodation? Are you in Tenerife now?

chrissydalziel
04-11-2013, 23:05
Hello Im Chris 30 Im looking for somebody to share an apartment with, any luck with your search?