PDA

View Full Version : Forum Issue?

BalancedBod
05-10-2013, 07:38
I'm trying to post in the Sports & Activities section about my yoga classes. Posted yesterday afternoon and the post hasn't appeared yet so repeated it this morning and still nothing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Lesley

TOTO 99
05-10-2013, 07:53
I'm trying to post in the Sports & Activities section about my yoga classes. Posted yesterday afternoon and the post hasn't appeared yet so repeated it this morning and still nothing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Lesley

Just a guess but depending on what was in the post you might need a few more posts before it will allow you to put links in. I don't know what the minimum is but it will be in the info somewhere..

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2013, 09:53
Just a guess but depending on what was in the post you might need a few more posts before it will allow you to put links in. I don't know what the minimum is but it will be in the info somewhere..

Think you are right - not allowed to advertise until you have reached a certain amount of posts

Fivepence
05-10-2013, 09:55
Think you are right - not allowed to advertise until you have reached a certain amount of posts

Isn't it 10 posts?

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2013, 09:56
Isn't it 10 posts?

could be hun not sure

Fivepence
05-10-2013, 10:06
could be hun not sure

Sorry, I was wrong..........it's 100 posts.

See here BalancedBod .....http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/announcement.php?f=87

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2013, 10:13
Sorry, I was wrong..........it's 100 posts.

See here BalancedBod .....http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/announcement.php?f=87

Balanced bod best get yourself down to our vault thread and weather threads you'll soon knock up another 91 posts:D

BalancedBod
05-10-2013, 15:59
Balanced bod best get yourself down to our vault thread and weather threads you'll soon knock up another 91 posts:D

Wasnt trying to advertise or add links - I havent moved to Tenerife yet lol!

Was asking if people on the forum would be interested in classes in los gigs/ puerto santiago in the new year and also suggestions for potential venues i could try.

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2013, 13:45
Wasnt trying to advertise or add links - I havent moved to Tenerife yet lol!

Was asking if people on the forum would be interested in classes in los gigs/ puerto santiago in the new year and also suggestions for potential venues i could try.

ok bump this back up for you - good luck when you do move

BalancedBod
06-10-2013, 13:46
Thanks for your help,

Lesley

slodgedad
06-10-2013, 14:11
Your original post was removed as advertising. You dhould have received this PM;

Hi, there.

I have had to delete your thread for being a commercial advertisement.

If you wish to advertise a business or service for free, you can only do so via your signature or in response to a question..

Regards, Slodgedad.

ps. The advantage of having it in your signature is that every time you post it automatically appears every time you post