PDA

View Full Version : Diving or snorkelling in Los Cristianos?

miss_piggy
05-10-2013, 16:56
Hello all,

Next week I will be in Los Cristianos on holiday with my partner and I'd really love for him to try snorkelling or possibly diving while we're there- he's never done either. The only issue is that I can't imagine anything worse and have no desire to participate- I don't mind going out with him on a boat, I just don't want to go in the water with him!

Any recommendations?

sundownersvince
05-10-2013, 19:41
:eek: Phew.......For a moment there I thought you were going to get him to try something else. Welcome Miss Piggy.

TOTO 99
05-10-2013, 19:58
I can't work this one out..

So, YOU want him to go snorkelling...What makes you think he does?....:laugh:..:fryingpan:

miss_piggy
05-10-2013, 20:19
I can't work this one out..

So, YOU want him to go snorkelling...What makes you think he does?....:laugh:..:fryingpan:

Because one year when we were there he got sunburnt on an overcast day snorkelling with a mask and tube he just bought from one of the shops near the Playa de la Arena, he was in the water for hours looking at the fish. It would be nice for him to see something a bit more exotic and not have to miss out because it's something I can't do.

Davie Thistle
05-10-2013, 22:43
........I'd take him diving!

that's what the missus did to me and it was fantastic!
done it 5 times now and depending who takes you,
you can go to different places to dive.
hard to get used to at first as you can't breath thru your nose,
but it will come eventually!
going to do it again in two weeks!!
can't wait!
:jumping:

oh yeah, you can sit on the beach and hava beer and wait or him to come back out!!:cheeky:

Terrynsue
06-10-2013, 20:41
if you go with him you're gonna need a bigger boat :boat::shark: