PDA

View Full Version : Buffet style eating. Any recommendations

Lissalyon
06-10-2013, 08:27
I love having a try of a bit of this and that. We like the hotel vulcano st 25 euro and la siesta at 18 . Has anyone else any recommendations.

This is for evening meal.

We did lunch at the Bitacora and it was ok.

PDlA and Los Christianos only please

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2013, 13:41
I've not been there for a long time but Rodeo just off the TF one think it's the La Caleta juntion used to be bril !

It's not far from PDLA

Lissalyon
06-10-2013, 17:15
Looks a bit far to walk if it's at island village.

Red
06-10-2013, 18:05
I love having a try of a bit of this and that. We like the hotel vulcano st 25 euro and la siesta at 18 . Has anyone else any recommendations.

This is for evening meal.

We did lunch at the Bitacora and it was ok.

PDlA and Los Christianos only please

Personally I would never eat off a buffet except for breakfast. It's just not my kind of thing, But each to their own, but could you clarify if the 25€ and 18€ you state is per head?

anto3
06-10-2013, 19:16
You cannot beat Arona Hotel and Paradise Prk hotel. We get ten people to go some nights and we buy 10 tickets at 13 euro each.

macdonald5
06-10-2013, 19:16
If you like Chinese food we have found Peking Palace next to Amanda's in front of Santa Maria Hotel in San Eugenio a very clean buffet
My hubby and I pretty fussy about hygiene and find this buffet very well supervised, Bain Marie's changed regularly with fresh food and any spillages constantly wiped
Soups, suchi, salads then the 'main' foods ,hot , varied and excellent value at around €8 a head
Meal usually completed with complimentary drink

Lissalyon
06-10-2013, 19:22
It is. Vulcano on the night we tried it had lobster. We pigged out on that one!

We've been along to the Arona to the market that's the sister one to the vulcano and Bitacora. Thirteen euros is very cheap.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Is San eugenio in las Americas

TOPGUN77
06-10-2013, 19:28
We love Chinese food and rate 2 buffet style places highly.I think the area is Fanebe at the top of the road going down to Harleys rock bar there is one on the right hand side only 7.50 euros,the other one is when you turn left from the top of this road right at the end of the road on the right hand side only 6.50 euros

Malteser Monkey
07-10-2013, 09:10
Looks a bit far to walk if it's at island village.

No not at Island Village but it is too far to walk

http://www.tenerifedining.com/restaurants/Adeje/barbecue/213/rodeo

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g230096-d1006238-Reviews-Rodeo-Arona_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html

good reviews so not a lot has changed by the looks of it

macdonald5
07-10-2013, 10:46
Is San eugenio in las Americas[/QUOTE]

Yes ,
Verdes.Scotch Corner, Coconut Cocktail ,Irish Fiddler bars all in that area
B&Q Chinese buffet next to St Eugens bar on corner