PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Sally in Taucho, Tenerife.

Chicken Shirl
30-05-2011, 18:55
Hello, after a few days of no forum I got a bit desperate and went on the other side. A very kind lady sent me a PM and said you guys were up and running again.:) Thanks to all those who have worked to set this new forum up.

I had only posted for a couple of days on the old forum, and had arranged with a member called Sally in Gia de Isora to take a cockerel my hens have hatched up to her Finca this week some time. I did not make a note of her user name, so if you are out there Sally could you contact me when you have time please.

many thanks once again, I must say you are a lovely bunch of people and have made me laugh at lot since I joined last week.:)

Shirley.x

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 08:42
I'm hoping by doing this that I can bump this thread to the top and maybe Sally will find the new forum today........Hope that's OK.

Shirley.x

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 08:48
I'm hoping by doing this that I can bump this thread to the top and maybe Sally will find the new forum today........Hope that's OK.

Shirley.x

Fipping Heck what a "Numpty" I am. Sally was in Taucho not Gia.......Any way of changing the title of this thread to Taucho Mods please. xxx

slodgedad
31-05-2011, 09:25
Fipping Heck what a "Numpty" I am. Sally was in Taucho not Gia.......Any way of changing the title of this thread to Taucho Mods please. xxx

Done.......................

Apollo
31-05-2011, 09:40
is she the lady who had la finquita?

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 11:43
I don't think she is Apollo as she said in her message that she had just moved into a large Finca in Taucho.

Shirley.x

Thanks mods.x

Apollo
31-05-2011, 11:51
Ah right, ok. Sorry, wrong lady then I think.
Hope you track her down :)

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 12:01
Ah right, ok. Sorry, wrong lady then I think.
Hope you track her down :)

Thanks hun.....So do I.........Hens are easy to place......Cockerels are another matter:(

CIM
31-05-2011, 12:11
Do you not have a copy of the pm in your email? If so, then it will have her username on it and you can pm her.

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 12:16
Do you not have a copy of the pm in your email? If so, then it will have her username on it and you can pm her.

No, I wasn't receiving emails from the old forum........I thought that was strange at the time.......I didn't know I had any replies to my thread until I went on the forum again. Thanks for the suggestion though I will look in my junk box just in case.

dede
31-05-2011, 12:45
Her user name is caretenerife but her name IS Sally so if you look on tenerife nursing care website you will get her telephone number. hope this helps you.

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 14:01
Her user name is caretenerife but her name IS Sally so if you look on tenerife nursing care website you will get her telephone number. hope this helps you.

Wow!!! Thank you Dede..............Now that I see the name I remember it.:doh: I can't thank you enough.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sandra
31-05-2011, 17:28
Hi Sally is now living in Villa de Arico in my finca.

Sandra

Chicken Shirl
31-05-2011, 19:37
I have spoken to her today.........Thanks everyone for your help..........She is coming to see me tomorrow if she has time.:turkey: