PDA

View Full Version : Other Arona fiesta today

Lissalyon
07-10-2013, 08:17
Does anyone have any idea how much a taxi would cost to Arona for the festival this afternoon?

Has anyone been?

Is it worth the trek?

I once was lucky enough to go to the one in Malaga in July.

Amazing!

Angusjim
07-10-2013, 08:51
Does anyone have any idea how much a taxi would cost to Arona for the festival this afternoon?

Has anyone been?

Is it worth the trek?

I once was lucky enough to go to the one in Malaga in July.

Amazing!

For someone to give you cost of taxi they will have to know where you are coming from:)

Lissalyon
07-10-2013, 08:57
Omg ! Sorry. Sun got to head!

Central las Americas.

junglejim
07-10-2013, 09:21
Itīs €1.20 with Bono on 480 bus from LC
http://titsa.com/index.php?accion=tarifas&IdSeccion=52

http://titsa.com/index.php?accion=linea&IdLinea=480

Lissalyon
07-10-2013, 09:31
Thank you. That's a bargain. I just wish we could use a bus. I have mobility problems.

We can't even rely on their being enough bendy buses on the las galletas route to allow us to go there. It's so frustrating. There's a bus stop outside our hotel too!

Have you seen what the orange badge bus charge!!! I felt like saying I only want to tide it not buy it. It was 300 euros To go to puerto de la cruz!

That's why we need to weigh up if it's worth the expense of maybe 60 quid in a taxi.

My OH got us a car last trip. It was two years since he last drove a manual and just 500 yds from the hotel on a busy roundabout we stalled!

Don't think I could do with any more white knuckled rides. It's a shame as we love going up the tried. 19 euros on the excursions. Taxi fare cost us 160 for a 5 hour trip.

Fair enough! Still a lot of money!

Angusjim
07-10-2013, 14:47
Thank you. That's a bargain. I just wish we could use a bus. I have mobility problems.

We can't even rely on their being enough bendy buses on the las galletas route to allow us to go there. It's so frustrating. There's a bus stop outside our hotel too!

Have you seen what the orange badge bus charge!!! I felt like saying I only want to tide it not buy it. It was 300 euros To go to puerto de la cruz!

That's why we need to weigh up if it's worth the expense of maybe 60 quid in a taxi.

My OH got us a car last trip. It was two years since he last drove a manual and just 500 yds from the hotel on a busy roundabout we stalled!

Don't think I could do with any more white knuckled rides. It's a shame as we love going up the tried. 19 euros on the excursions. Taxi fare cost us 160 for a 5 hour trip.

Fair enough! Still a lot of money!

Does anyone know approx price of a taxi for this journey I have no idea BUMP:)

carpdaught1
07-10-2013, 15:16
its about 10 euros i live in escalona and it costs me 20 euros by taxi from torvicas so about 10 12 euros is about what it shoul cost

Lissalyon
07-10-2013, 19:35
Thanks everyone for your help. The fiesta went out of the window after OH did something to his sciatica.

Fortunately we were on our way to see Eugeni at the Bitacora. To pick up some medicine he had made for me.

Luckily he got an emergency appointment at 3-30.

Big thanks to the person on here who mentioned this amazing guy in the first place.

He's a life saver.

Taxi seemed quite reasonable. Such a shame we missed it :-(