PDA

View Full Version : Other Timeshare unravelling in Tenerife.

liamog
07-10-2013, 19:36
Have a look at TIMESHARETALK and the new post about Resort properties/Silverpoints and their timeshare business.

Liamog.

timmylish
07-10-2013, 22:10
Why would it be of interest to anyone other than the owners/members of that company?

TOPGUN77
07-10-2013, 22:38
Why would it be of interest to anyone other than the owners/members of that company?
Exactly, perhaps he owns or works for the company

9PLUS
08-10-2013, 06:54
You can't post other forums on this forum, expect it to go.

Norm de Plume
08-10-2013, 11:34
Exactly, perhaps he owns or works for the company
I doubt it. The decision was very much against them!

I haven't seen the full judgement yet, but it looks as if it deals with a lot of important issues.

murph
08-10-2013, 12:57

I would have thought there are plenty of people on this forum thinking / dreaming of buying something on the island.

Warnings like this are clearly worth knowing about.

I have attended a number of presentations, cheap holidays via Resort Properties / Silverpoint and while I have never been persuaded to buy anything from them, I didn't realise they acted like this!

Thanks for the heads up Liamog

liamog
08-10-2013, 13:52
My goodness. Its a bit like disturbing a hornets nest. Keep taking the tablets. The web site hardly revolves around you.
Why not put a flashing notice on this web site-ONLY SELECTED TOPICS ALLOWED.
regards,
Liamog.

Norm de Plume
09-10-2013, 10:21
Among other things, the Court found the Defendants liable for selling the timeshare as an "investment" when it clearly wasn't.

doreen
09-10-2013, 10:24
Among other things, the Court found the Defendants liable for selling the timeshare as an "investment" when it clearly wasn't.

As there are so many other cases against them that would be affected by this judgement, I presume Silverpoints will be appealing :(

slodgedad
09-10-2013, 12:13
As there are so many other cases against them that would be affected by this judgement, I presume Silverpoints will be appealing :(
Doesn't sound very appealing to me..:)