PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Childminder looking for work in Tenerife

Georgiall84
09-10-2013, 08:35
Hi

I am moving to Tenerife in December with my 3 year old son. I am a qualified and experienced teaching assistant and child minder. I am looking to continue work in childcare when I move. Any advice is welcomed, or if you have children and need childcare please contact me. I speak Spanish and English and will have transport for school runs.

Thanks

Georgia

Vfarmer
12-05-2014, 14:13
Hi I am looking for someone to have my 3 year old for Tuesday and Thursday evening, he is at poppy lane nursery in Los Americas, and needs picking up at 6pm untill 10pm
I live in Los cristianos starting next week

GaryA
19-05-2014, 21:31
Hi
I need help with my delightful girls of 1 & 6. We're over next week 26/5/14 house hunting and then back over 8/7/14 for the summer onwards.
Can you help?
Gary

Hayleysaskia
11-08-2014, 12:05
Hi Gary! I read your forum post about needing a childminder for your girls! I'm irish currently working with children I finish up this month and I'm moving to tenerife in September hoping to continue working as a childminder, I have right years experience I'm wonderful with children and I'm extremely reliable and trustworthy. Would you still be looking for a childminder in September?
Kind regards
Hayley