PDA

View Full Version : What makes you cry with laughter?

Heffalumpy
30-05-2011, 19:05
Easy one for me.

Seeing the mirrors expression when the dragon looks into it, ever heard a mirror laugh?

DaveRF
30-05-2011, 19:06
The washing machine taking the P*** out of the knickers.

reggie
30-05-2011, 19:06
Bad i know, but when people go pi--ing, i cant help it,

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 19:08
Watching Barca play Man U ............:lol:

Graceylacey
30-05-2011, 22:31
Listening to all the saddos who support crap teams who then try to make jokes out of the 19th champion league winners!!!! Lol

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 22:42
Listening to all the saddos who support crap teams who then try to make jokes out of the 19th champion league winners!!!! Lol

Give you that but you need to play a lot better to win the CLC.....like that crap team Liverpool....5 times:whistle::whistle:

TheBloke
30-05-2011, 23:06
You have to be good enough to enter the tournament first which we all know is not true of Liverpool.

If Liverpool had been in the final the other night i would have supported them as the british team against Barca.

For you and any other supporter of any other club that says we would have played better than united did............go back to the school playground.

Manchester United played in the final against Barcelona.

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 23:15
You have to be good enough to enter the tournament first which we all know is not true of Liverpool.

If Liverpool had been in the final the other night i would have supported them as the british team against Barca.

For you and any other supporter of any other club that says we would have played better than united did............go back to the school playground.

I was supporting the local lad Pedro...........

As for your last bit M U were at the final(true).....bit unfair to say they played though.:whistle:

AJP
30-05-2011, 23:18

I agree with your post,I happen to think that both clubs have done quite remarkably over the years to accumilate over 18 (19 in your case)league trophies and over 3 European cups(5 in ours).....Getting back to the op.....what makes me cry with laughter is when fans of other clubs(usually bluenoses)from both cities, comment on said teams, as if their teams will ever reach these heights..............dream on

Apollo
30-05-2011, 23:22
Bananas....when someone serious is eating one :D :D

TheBloke
30-05-2011, 23:25
To get back on topic there is nothing funnier than a well timed,loud and stinky fart in a church.....................

wen53
30-05-2011, 23:46
My youngest daughter when she gets the giggles, sets me off........