PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 1 bed apartment in Playa de Las Americas with stunning views

Topacciolo
11-10-2013, 20:54
Hi everyone, i have a

One bedroom apartment available for Rent in LAs Americas.

Suitable for up to 4 people (Sofa bed in living room)

Amazing ocean view from the balcony

4 min walk to the beach (Playa De El Bobo)

Living room with open kitchen

Recently Fully Refurbished

Fully Equipped (Washing Machine, Flat TV, DVD Player, Phone with free incoming calls, Stereo, Kettle, Toaster, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Gas Cooker, Gas Owen)

WiFi router (Internet connection available on request)

24hr Reception

Swimming Pool and Paddling Pool

Very peaceful and quiet day and night

Great Bars and Restaurants close by

2 Lifts

Wheelchair ramp

24hr Emergency Number English Speaking

25min Bus from Tenerife South Airport

Back Gate leading to main Bus Station (Local and Long Distance destinations)

Price very affordable (Variable, depending on period, number of people and length of stay) Feel more then free to PM me and find out!!
Also if you want to see pictures and location check our Facebook Page "Tenerife LC Apartment" or simply became my friend on the Forum and check out my albums. All the pictures are already uploaded and can be viewed at any time.

Thanks

Availability

From the 25th of October onwards.
Only 1 restriction: Apartment is booked also from the 20th February to 27th of February.

tonyt
12-10-2013, 10:32
Hi how much is the monthly rent?
Thanks

Bobby
12-10-2013, 11:01
Hi how much is the monthly rent?
Thanks

You will have to PM to find out.

Topacciolo
14-10-2013, 09:29
Thanks Bobby. Yes, Pls PM me with dates and for how many people and I will get back to you with prices!

dianex
29-12-2013, 12:37
hi is this still avalible and how much for long long term rental ???

dianex
05-01-2014, 12:11
hi is this avalible for very long term rental from 27 feb ??thanks diane

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hi am interested from end feb 14 for very long let diane x

Marouan
13-01-2014, 23:54
Hi ur inbox is full please email me if still available and monthly charge for 6-8 month let thanks

XAKEP
21-01-2014, 19:54
Where exactly are the apartments? I need the apartment for 6 months or more. Only if there is the contract. Two people will live. What is the price and conditions? You are the owner of the apartment?

Macintosh
14-02-2014, 08:52
Sent you a message on Facebook page, thank you .

Jeff
10-03-2014, 15:48
We are looking for something similar to your place for 1 Dec 2014 until 31 March 2015. Can you advise on availability, costs and perhaps details of the apartment please?

Best,
Jeff

powderhill
20-04-2014, 11:51
Hello I am looking for a long term let from Sept 2014 until the end of March 2015 can you help as I see there is a lot of interest in your apartment and the rental would be of great help, Regards Powderhill