PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Where can I buy a shower enclosure in south Tenerife?

triggsduo
12-10-2013, 19:09
Hi All
I am new to this forum so I would appreciate some help

My hubbie and I just purchased a little holiday pad in Golf Del Sur.
We want to put in a shower and are looking to buy a walk in shower enclosure

Does anyone have any ideas where we can get something like thisi n Tenerife

I have seen loads on amazon etc but cant find if they will deliver there

honda
13-10-2013, 09:57
Welcome to the forum :welcome:
Any large ferreteria (hardware store) should be able to help you. If you are having a builder to install, he will know the best place. Another option is to get the builder to make you a walk in shower and tile it to match your bathroom.
Hpe this helps.

Suzanne
13-10-2013, 10:10
You should go to Bano Barato which is in Las Chafiras in the direction of Las Galletas on the left hand side. Also hydraulica which is just near to the garage at chafiras. They mostly sell the cubicles but if you want to actually build your own then Chafiras the ferretaria in chafiraas has a builders yard as well as the large shop. You could also ask for someone to give you a quote. All the best.

seanocelt
13-10-2013, 13:13
slightly different question but any suggestions for an electric shower here that boosts pressure? in my latest gaff pressure is ok, (gas heater) but would like it stronger.

boredinscotland
13-10-2013, 13:23
Install a pump maybe Sean,,,see Stevie fae Hoops

honda
13-10-2013, 13:55
slightly different question but any suggestions for an electric shower here that boosts pressure? in my latest gaff pressure is ok, (gas heater) but would like it stronger.

If you want an electric shower, try these guys http://www.pjelectriciansandbuilderstenerife.com/

Ricman
13-10-2013, 14:10
Take a trip to Leroy Merlin in Santa Cruz or try their online catalogue. For mine, this is the best hardware place on the island. The range of stock is unbelievable as are their prices.
An added bonus is that their onsite cafe sells draught Cruzcampo.

polremy
13-10-2013, 20:32
I agree with Suzanne.
Banos baratos are probably the most economic solution.
Our bathroom man wouldn't go anywhere else!

seanocelt
14-10-2013, 13:12
solved my problem thanks= gas was set very low by owner, cranked it up , super now!