PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Pebble Beach... What TV channels are available on the complex?

tenerifeblue
13-10-2013, 19:46
Hi, Am moving to Leo on Pebble Beach in a couple of weeks. Can anybody tell me what the complex tv channels are please....Thanks in anticipation

karinagal
13-10-2013, 21:03
Can't remember them all but hopefully someone else will give you a full list.. Usual BBC and ITV channels, you get 5, 5 USA, channel 4 and film 4 plus various other film channels from Dubai. It's a good range of channels, so much so that I wouldn't entertain paying for any extra channels via Internet TV..

tenerifeblue
13-10-2013, 21:17
Thats what i was hoping for....Thank you for the information !!!

karinagal
13-10-2013, 23:00
Good luck with the move! I'm out on 31st October. If no one else does it for you before then, I'll get you a comprehensive list. Are you renting or have you bought?

tenerifeblue
13-10-2013, 23:03
Good luck with the move! I'm out on 31st October. If no one else does it for you before then, I'll get you a comprehensive list. Are you renting or have you bought?
I am renting....have lived in Palm Mar for a number of years, but fancy a change a scenery, so to speak !!!

junglejim
14-10-2013, 10:33
That's a similiar selection to most satellite fed channels at the moment , however, the new Astra 2E satellite launch at the end of September is due to come into operation by the end of next month.
This may or may not affect the reception in the Canaries depending on which channels are switched over - hopefully we will keep the same as we have on the Astra 2F satellite !
the Forum with info is on the link but the originator sadly died in July .

http://robssatellitetv.webs.com/apps/forums/