PDA

View Full Version : Other Christmas Day

DaveK
13-10-2013, 22:17
Apologies if this is off topic/out of bounds for the forum. Been lurking here awhile and appreciate much useful information you good folks publish here.Been visiting Tenerife for years to escape the worst of UK winter. Introduced family to this wonderful island a few years ago and they love it. (One lot even packed up Florida villa as this is better). Question: Is Cedro's at Parque Santiago 2 open on Christmas Day? If not, any suggestions for family with two seniors, two middlies, two small children to dine out in that area on that day? Not necessarily turkey and all that UK sprouts and stuff. They've done the bbq on the beach the last couple of years but would like a change- and less work.
DaveK.

AL JAY
13-10-2013, 23:08
Welcome to the forum Dave,I would imagine that El Cedro and Montana will both be open,if not go and see Sue & Pepé in Parque Santiago 1 and im sure they will look after your party!

YOUNG GOLFER
14-10-2013, 00:06
Keep a eye on the forum you might see some Xmas specials being offered soon.....And welcome to the forum.

DaveK
14-10-2013, 08:49
Keep a eye on the forum you might see some Xmas specials being offered soon.....And welcome to the forum.

Many thanks for helpful replies (That was quick).

Malteser Monkey
14-10-2013, 09:56
welcome from me !

Medman
14-10-2013, 10:14
welcome from me !

You didn't do anything ya silly monkey ... :D

A big hello from the Medman ... :hello:

Malteser Monkey
14-10-2013, 10:32
You didn't do anything ya silly monkey ... :D

A big hello from the Medman ... :hello:

Well i was going to say how good YG's cooking skills are !

Medman
14-10-2013, 10:36
Well i was going to say how good YG's cooking skills are !

That maybe, but I don't think he would be up for an extra 6 ... :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::c ooking:

Malteser Monkey
14-10-2013, 10:40
That maybe, but I don't think he would be up for an extra 6 ... :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::c ooking:

I was think more along the lines of all of us:crazy:

imablue
14-10-2013, 12:11
welcome to the forum ...El Cedro was open last year but Montana is usually closed Christmas Day..

doreen
14-10-2013, 12:45
Welcome to the Forum, DaveK ... thanks for promoting Tenerife and if you check this link http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/436170/Worst-winter-for-decades-Record-breaking-snow-predicted-for-November looks like the Winter in the UK will certainly need some escaping this year :)

DaveK
14-10-2013, 13:18
Thanks for the welcome. Friendly lot.

anto3
16-10-2013, 11:37
We go to watermelon every Christmas day in San Telmo. Great food and the same menu prices on Christmas day. Lovely watching sun going down. Make sure you get a window seat over the sea so book in advance