PDA

View Full Version : Iceland opens in San Eugenio tomorrow

Canarian Weekly
15-10-2013, 16:00
The new Iceland store opens in San Eugenio tomorrow at 10am. To mark the occasion Oasis Fm will be broadcasting live throughout the day! Roscoe gets proceedings underway, plus Maggie Lennard and Jamie Drew will also be doing their shows LIVE from the brand new Iceland in Island Village!*The new store will be open every [...]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/iceland-san-eugenio-opens/)

Ricman
15-10-2013, 16:38
Wots going to happen to the store in downtown Las Americas ?

essexeddie
15-10-2013, 17:56
Pity the one opposite Paloma Beach LC doesn't find a larger premises, Miles too small, its always a job to walk round with all the boxes blocking the way.
We prefer the one at Las chafferas

YOUNG GOLFER
15-10-2013, 18:02
Wots going to happen to the store in downtown Las Americas ?

I asked this question to a member of staff a few weeks back and she said it will stay open.

Megaloo
15-10-2013, 19:30
I am jealous you have all those stores down South and we have not got one up here in the North :redcard:

essexeddie
15-10-2013, 19:37
I am jealous you have all those stores down South and we have not got one up here in the North :redcard:

I'm surprised you don't have one, shouldn't think it will be long.

tfs1
15-10-2013, 21:12
I am jealous you have all those stores down South and we have not got one up here in the North

Similar to what happens to us on the mainland - several dotted around Brit populated areas, Benissa, Javea, Benidorm etc but nothing 'up north'.

We have a 1.5hr drive to our nearest one in Spain !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We prefer the one at Las chaffiras

so do we - larger than our local one next to Arona Gran and probably less chance of having your wallet/purse pinched due to the ever watchful security guard.