PDA

View Full Version : Do the Lizard Kings still perform in Tenerife?

TOPGUN77
17-10-2013, 21:48
Lizzard Kings still play in Tenerife if so where do they play thanks

YOUNG GOLFER
17-10-2013, 23:55
Lead singer has been in the UK for a good few years now......not sure if the band is still a band here anymore.

Fivepence
18-10-2013, 11:16
They were great though..........weren't they? :c2:

TOPGUN77
18-10-2013, 11:45
They were great though..........weren't they? :c2:

Never seen them but been told they are good,any one seen the Vagabonds they play in the Bulls Head but no idea where that is.

Stoney
18-10-2013, 12:26
Bulls Head is on Parque Le Paz a long row of bars with various entertainment just behind the Safari Centre, The Vagabonds still play there but Christian (Singer) and Nasco (lead guitar)have both left the band and gone back to the UK. Have not been to see the new set up yet so can't comment if they are still as good. Anyone got an opinion on their replacements would be appreciated

Fivepence
18-10-2013, 12:34
Never seen them but been told they are good,any one seen the Vagabonds they play in the Bulls Head but no idea where that is.

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzyPkJYITjo

TOPGUN77
18-10-2013, 13:24
Bulls Head is on Parque Le Paz a long row of bars with various entertainment just behind the Safari Centre, The Vagabonds still play there but Christian (Singer) and Nasco (lead guitar)have both left the band and gone back to the UK. Have not been to see the new set up yet so can't comment if they are still as good. Anyone got an opinion on their replacements would be appreciated

Not sure where that is can you give me rough directions thanks

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzyPkJYITjo

Sounds preety good where was that filmed

Bhamannette
18-10-2013, 13:45
I saw the Vagabonds with their new singer and guitarist and to be honest did not really like them, the singer seemed more interested in getting drunk, I was told by the friend that I went with that they werent as good as the previous members, but they had only been together a few weeks so may well get better. A band called Black Hole play in Harleys on Tuesdays and they are fantastic.

Fivepence
18-10-2013, 14:09
Not sure where that is can you give me rough directions thanks

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sounds preety good where was that filmed

The Aberdeen Cafe

search The Lizard Kings Tenerife on YouTube....there's a few vids

TOPGUN77
18-10-2013, 21:39
I saw the Vagabonds with their new singer and guitarist and to be honest did not really like them, the singer seemed more interested in getting drunk, I was told by the friend that I went with that they werent as good as the previous members, but they had only been together a few weeks so may well get better. A band called Black Hole play in Harleys on Tuesdays and they are fantastic.
Seen Black Hole but I don't rate them,Soundchaser and Triple Trouble are far better musicians.

Stoney
18-10-2013, 21:45
Last I heard Soundchaser had left the reef and Triple Trouble had broken up.

Bhamannette
18-10-2013, 21:47
Where do Triple Trouble play?

Stoney
18-10-2013, 22:15
Used to play at Puerto Colon bar/restaurant think it used to be Aberdeen Steak House overlooking the Fanabe beach and Palm Mar but like I said in previous post think they have broken up.

Bhamannette
18-10-2013, 22:33
Oh ok thanks I only saw Topguns post.

YOUNG GOLFER
18-10-2013, 23:09
If you take a look on Facebook you will find Ozzie and the lizard kings doing gigs in oniels in London .