PDA

View Full Version : Other Not long got back

trevorife2
18-10-2013, 21:04
Hi all .

First of all my apologies to marbro8 as i never got to meet him whilst in tenerife ( forgot to save number in phone )

Just had 10 wonderful days staying at the noelia sur which was fantastic , id recommend the hotel to anyone .. Our local was lazy dayz which is in the building in front of the california apts , great food and hosts , the shires had its annual visit which as per usual was lovely,went to see the vagabonds at the bulls head who get better everytime i see them also the sax bar , whilst at the patch we ventured into the dutch bars and were welcomed with open arms , the staff are wonderful and we went back several times for karaoke and congas lol.. So thank you tenerife for a wonderful holiday which has further strengthened our desire to one day ace a home on the island .

AL JAY
18-10-2013, 21:16
Glad you enjoyed your holiday trev! I have stayed in the Noelia Sur a few times and always give it the thumbs up, I also like the Patch for a a few nights out! :party4::drunks2::cheers::cheers:

YOUNG GOLFER
18-10-2013, 23:59
Nice post glad you had a great time.
I have a nice property once you decide to make tenerife your home .....:wink:

trevorife2
19-10-2013, 07:08
Nice post glad you had a great time.
I have a nice property once you decide to make tenerife your home .....:wink:

A couple of years away yet yg but will be knocking your door when we make our move

Medman
19-10-2013, 08:31
Hi all .

First of all my apologies to marbro8 as i never got to meet him whilst in tenerife ( forgot to save number in phone )

Just had 10 wonderful days staying at the noelia sur which was fantastic , id recommend the hotel to anyone .. Our local was lazy dayz which is in the building in front of the california apts , great food and hosts , the shires had its annual visit which as per usual was lovely,went to see the vagabonds at the bulls head who get better everytime i see them also the sax bar , whilst at the patch we ventured into the dutch bars and were welcomed with open arms , the staff are wonderful and we went back several times for karaoke and congas lol.. So thank you tenerife for a wonderful holiday which has further strengthened our desire to one day ace a home on the island .

What are the new singer and guitarist of The Vagabonds like. I would imagine they would have to be good to replace the previous musicians.

trevorife2
19-10-2013, 09:03
They were great , the band created the usual atmosphere where everyone was up and dancing .. We went 3 times and they were great .. A big part of our hols now lol ..

Medman
19-10-2013, 13:55
They were great , the band created the usual atmosphere where everyone was up and dancing .. We went 3 times and they were great .. A big part of our hols now lol ..

Thanks. Yeh, we usually end up there most nights. Great live band. Looking forward to hearing the new line-up soon.

trevorife2
19-10-2013, 14:05
Thanks. Yeh, we usually end up there most nights. Great live band. Looking forward to hearing the new line-up soon.

One thing that hasn't changed is the lookie loookies and chinese crap sellers lol ...

Lissalyon
21-10-2013, 06:15
I agree. Just got back early yesterday after 18 nights in an apartment . Now on a downer!

trevorife2
23-10-2013, 09:02
I agree. Just got back early yesterday after 18 nights in an apartment . Now on a downer!
The only advise i can offer is to book your next trip x