PDA

View Full Version : Lebanese food in Gran Sur

sunseeker
19-10-2013, 18:29
We're in the Hollywood bar in gran sur and I didn't realise they've started doing Lebonese food. Yum.

Suej
20-10-2013, 14:36
We're in the Hollywood bar in gran sur and I didn't realise they've started doing Lebonese food. Yum.

If you like Lebanese food then you need to try Habibi in San Telmo! Highly recommended!:yum:

Malteser Monkey
20-10-2013, 14:38
If you like Lebanese food then you need to try Habibi in San Telmo! Highly recommended!:yum:

used to be one in Cristianos just before the Cepsa garage up the hill as if you were going to the post office ? (if all that's still there LOL)

Suej
20-10-2013, 14:42
Was that one called Balkonen? (sorry spelling might be wrong) I've heard mixed reviews about it! whereas Habibi is tried and tested by moi...many times!!! LOL!!!:yum:

Malteser Monkey
20-10-2013, 14:45
Was that one called Balkonen? (sorry spelling might be wrong) I've heard mixed reviews about it! whereas Habibi is tried and tested by moi...many times!!! LOL!!!:yum:

No that's just down from Tajinates and above Michaelangelos in PDLA - ill go google it

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Found it

Called Byblos on Calle Montaņa chica

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=los+cristianos+tenerife+weather&ie=UTF-8&ei=O95jUr3gKKnI0AX-o4CwBA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

Don't know what it's like now tho' can't believe it's still there (or at least when they took these pics)

Suej
20-10-2013, 15:02
No that's just down from Tajinates and above Michaelangelos in PDLA - ill go google it

Found it

Called Byblos on Calle Montaņa chica

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=los+cristianos+tenerife+weather&ie=UTF-8&ei=O95jUr3gKKnI0AX-o4CwBA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

Don't know what it's like now tho' can't believe it's still there (or at least when they took these pics)

LOL!!!!!!!!!! wot do I know! I only live here!:eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
20-10-2013, 15:06
LOL!!!!!!!!!! wot do I know! I only live here!:eyebrows:

LOL well I was there for 10 glorious years -and what can I say - I got around a bit

and I know exactly what comments are coming next :bootyshake::lol:

melm
20-10-2013, 16:43
LOL well I was there for 10 glorious years -and what can I say - I got around a bit

I agree:eyebrows::crazy:

macdonald5
20-10-2013, 16:48

Many of our 'poolside' friends here went to Habibi over last few weeks and even the lesser adventurous diners all raved about the service,welcome and quality of food We will certainly go when we return in December/ January

Suej
20-10-2013, 17:41
Many of our 'poolside' friends here went to Habibi over last few weeks and even the lesser adventurous diners all raved about the service,welcome and quality of food We will certainly go when we return in December/ January

Not to mention the views of the beach and sea! You won't be sorry md5! they have plenty of patio heaters around the tables in the winter too and if it is really chilly will give you a blanket to put over your knees! now that's service!!!:c2:

My lips are sealed Monkey! Have you still got those knee high white plastic boots? :lol:

Saltnpepper
20-10-2013, 22:39
not been to Habibi, but I love Lebanese food so will definitely have to get around to it! We've been to Balkonen a few times (though not in the past few months) but have always had a nice meal there

Malteser Monkey
21-10-2013, 08:56
Have you still got those knee high white plastic boots? :lol:

I lent them to melm...........:cheeky:

melm
21-10-2013, 16:14
I lent them to melm...........:cheeky:

now back in fashion??????????????????

Malteser Monkey
21-10-2013, 16:17
now back in fashion??????????????????

look good with your onesie:D