PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine, big reduction in Worten

lynnangela
21-10-2013, 12:53
Ive always wanted one of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machines but the price of them has put me off. I was in Worten on Saturday and saw they have the Krups Picollo machine for Dol Gusto reduced from €85 to €35, so I treated myself to one. Today I was in there to buy some coffee pods and there were several people buying the machines, so these may have only just gone on sale but are selling fast, so if you want to treat yourself to one get up there now!

The pods are sold in Worten and also in Mercadona, they are €4.85 for either 8 or 16 coffees depending on which variety you get, not cheap but the coffee is very similar to the coffee you would get in a coffee shop. The cappucino's are very good, similar to coffee shop lattes but stronger, as are the Café au lait. There is a small selection of coffee's to try in the box with the machine. I had a choccino last night with a splash of brandy in it and it was delicious!

Cousincas
22-10-2013, 08:47
Where is Worten?

lynnangela
22-10-2013, 08:55
I got mine from Worten at Las Chafiras

Megaloo
22-10-2013, 09:28
Thank you I have a coffee machine, but that has certainly given me an idea for a present for a friend. ~We now have a Wortens in the North

jeste747
22-10-2013, 13:35
Just a little thing to remember if you do go to buy one of these coffee machines you also have to buy one box of coffee, to qualify for the special offer, otherwise the machine is the full price of 84 euros.

Megaloo
22-10-2013, 23:13
Went to Wortens this evening no sign of the offer I can only think they have all gone in our branch up here in the north.

jeste747
23-10-2013, 08:26
There were still a lot left in Las Chafiras yesterday :)

Megaloo
23-10-2013, 14:05
Thank you but a long way to drive for me But I will keep an eye out here just in case they get some more in or may transfer some??:thanx:

lynnangela
17-12-2013, 01:17
Worten at Las Chafiras have Dolce Gusto machines on offer again, this time at €29 (from €85) if you buy 4 packets of coffee pods at the same time. When I was in the today they had a number of the coffee machines on display but I expect they will go fast again.

princessmonika
17-12-2013, 20:18
are they cheap now, because they don't sell enough pods??????????? because i say the real money is in that for nescaff

lynnangela
18-12-2013, 01:05
Yes of course they will be making money from the pods, the same as printers make money from the printer cartridges, but I believe the main reason they are offering these machines so cheap is that they are bringing out a new version of the machine that specifically measures the amount of water dispensed, whereas the older style machines have to be dispensed manually. But actually once you have made a couple of coffees you can easily see how much water has to be dispensed so the auto feature becomes redundant, unless you are in the habit of walking away from the machine when its running. The coffee pods are not cheap, around €4.85 for 8 or 16 coffees depending on which variety you go for, but the coffee is excellent, on par with most good coffee houses.

princessmonika
18-12-2013, 06:39
you are right lynnangela, but i still prefer the real filter coffee from real ground coffee beans--:coffee: