PDA

View Full Version : Other Is Tenerife busy at New Year?

Jackalina
23-10-2013, 11:10
Have a chance of a week from 31st December is it fairly lively then?

primrose
23-10-2013, 11:25
Have a chance of a week from 31st December is it fairly lively then?

Busiest time of the Year.:party4::drunk2::beach::sunshine::fireworks: if you have the chance to come grab it with both hands.

Angusjim
23-10-2013, 13:22
Have a chance of a week from 31st December is it fairly lively then?#

Its a really great time to be in Tenerife we are usually there for new year, but this year we have decided its not that great to pay the stupid flight prices:(

Tel54
23-10-2013, 13:24
#

Its a really great time to be in Tenerife we are usually there for new year, but this year we have decided its not that great to pay the stupid flight prices:(

Exactly the same reason we aren't bothering to go to Tenerife this year for Christmas and New Year.

Angusjim
23-10-2013, 13:39
Exactly the same reason we aren't bothering to go to Tenerife this year for Christmas and New Year.

Yea its crazy we are going over 3rd January flights are around 75% cheaper

slodgedad
23-10-2013, 14:03
Family always come New Years Day or the 2nd and save hundreds.

TOPGUN77
23-10-2013, 18:52
One of the many reasons for moving here will be my first xmas spent over the whole period.

tub
23-10-2013, 20:03
we usually come at new year but this time we are going home on new years eve we will have stayed for 4 weeks and got really cheap flights and accomadation

lynnangela
27-10-2013, 15:11
31st December Norwegian Air from Gatwick, today when I looked is £46. They regularly release a limited number of seats at a very low price and today must be one of those days. At this moment as I write you can fly out from Gatwick for £45.90 and fly back on 8th Jan for £80. Not too shabby for a new year bash

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

even cheaper is you stay for the whole month and pay £34.60 to fly back on 31st jan! The 31st December flights arrives in TFS at 11.10 am so gives you time for a siesta before hitting the streets for the celebrations!

lovereef
28-10-2013, 22:01
Hi all,am comming over for christmas and new year booked for flight 3rd dec costing £48.00 one way. A single back if i do indeed come back then but early mid jan flights approx £50 euro. And for just around a wonna me thinks it a proper result. Am hoping to do a bar b q on beach christmas day,if anyone knows of such a note would be much appreciated.I use the the small irish bar just of the beach round from Dreamers both offering a warm welcome. Will mention it now ill have a few unlocked iphone 3gs with me and surplus to what i need so again if you think you like one drop me a note here thanks .name is ray buy you a couple soon Thanks keep on keeping on

pantich
04-11-2013, 22:53
You could not choose a better place than Tenerife for New Year. Its warm and everything is open. The only thing I did notice is that the you have to wait a lot longer for a taxi !