PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best bar that shows rugby in south Tenerife?

walesonzy
23-10-2013, 18:19
Where is the best place in either Torviscas Bajo or San Eugenio
Bajo to watch the forthcoming Rugby Union Autumn Internationals
Looking for a bar with plently of atmosphere

mully
23-10-2013, 22:15
Hi mate,most bars will have football on mainly and the rugby as second fiddle,so your best bet is a bar with lots of Tellys.Sorry but they wont show Welsh footy,too many sheep running about! Just kidding mate,have a great holiday,

imablue
23-10-2013, 22:28
Possibly Paddy O,Taffys..near the Aquapark..most of the time its Football on all the screens in there ..But when your fellow countrymen ask ..(nicely) and Martin (being one of your kind )puts the game on..at least on one screen ...

Tshirt
23-10-2013, 22:41
The bars under Sunset Bay, Sun Inn, Micky O'Malleys, Hoppies and The Wigan Arms have about a dozen TVs between them. Bound to be on one of them, if not just ask. Bobbins is a Rangers pub but might show the Scottish games. If not have a bet on the horses while your in there.:D

marbro8
23-10-2013, 22:48
failing all that just have a walk into los cris to taylors lounge on the el mirador strip, they have all the sports on different tv's, i went in there last week and they had rugby league on and it was packed;)

slodgedad
23-10-2013, 23:54
failing all that just have a walk into los cris to taylors lounge on the el mirador strip, they have all the sports on different tv's, i went in there last week and they had rugby league on and it was packed;)I think the OP means rugby, not Northern Football

junglejim
24-10-2013, 01:50
Irish Fiddler will show RU and is usually busy , especially for Irish Game .

marbro8
24-10-2013, 17:20
I think the OP means rugby, not Northern Football:lol::lol::lol:..........

tonypub
24-10-2013, 21:46
https://www.facebook.com/ThePubTenerife

pantich
06-11-2013, 15:28
Try Strikers bar in San Eugenio or Sandy's sports bar in Playa de las Americas. Brittania bar in Santa Cruz de Tenerife is also a great place filled with really friendly people.