PDA

View Full Version : Other Shoe repairer, seamstress or anyone who can sort a zip needed!

thesloaneranger
24-10-2013, 15:40
As per title. The metal bit that pulls up and down on the teeth of a zip has just snapped on my boots and I really need it fixed asap as they are part of a costume Im needing for work - nothing kinky I promise lol!

The teeth are fine, so I either need a new "bit" threaded on or a whole new zip - does anyone know of where I can get this done, ideally in the south. With Halloween only a week away this is the last thing I needed, but im hoping someone here will be able to help me out xxx

junglejim
24-10-2013, 16:12
There is a shoe repair shop next to Mercadona at San Eugenio that might do it .

thesloaneranger
25-10-2013, 13:56
thanks for the headsup junglejim....someone has taken my boot to hiper trebol today, but if the guy there cant do it I know where my next port of call will be :) x

thesloaneranger
01-11-2013, 13:54
Just a follow-up to this. After spending a week trying to get someone to sort the zip out, I finally discovered a man who could do the job yay! The wee cobblers in Los Cris next to the hideaway pub can replace and repair zips as the guy has the equipment to do so.....not only that, but he was super friendly, had great English, did the job same-day and only charged 5 euros :) So, if anyone needs zips sorting on footwear, this is your man :)

essexeddie
04-12-2013, 22:09
He's been there years, used him many times