PDA

View Full Version : Travel Can anyone recommend Alpharooms for booking accommodation in Tenerife?

Tenerife Babe
25-10-2013, 22:57
Can anyone help,I am thinking of booking to come out to Tenerife next year via Alpharooms but have never used them before.I usually book through either Travel Republic or Flightline. But Alpharooms are over £200.00 cheaper,has anyone booked with them previously and can let me know if they are OK or not.

Thanks.

Tom & Sharon
25-10-2013, 23:04
Can anyone help,I am thinking of booking to come out to Tenerife next year via Alpharooms but have never used them before.I usually book through either Travel Republic or Flightline. But Alpharooms are over £200.00 cheaper,has anyone booked with them previously and can let me know if they are OK or not.

Thanks.

My mum and dad booked through them when they came out to Tenerife, and had no problems.

There is also very often an Alpharooms reception point in arrivals at TFS, so I'm sure all would be fine.

They are ABTA bonded as well.

lesbroz
25-10-2013, 23:06
Hi Tenerife Babe

I have never booked with them before, but they are based in my home town of Sheffield. They have been there for a number of years, so don't think you should have any problems.

Susief
26-10-2013, 08:38

Thanks.

We have used them many times. Last time we booked for Puerto de la Cruz and it was cheaper booking with them than directly to hotel.
I am presenting looking for accom in New Zealand and they were the first place I looked.

Some accommodation with them you don't actually pay until you turn up on the day.

I wouldn't worry.

Angusjim
26-10-2013, 08:46
I have used Alpharooms a few times and have never had an issue with them all went very smoothly each time:tiphat:

trevorife2
26-10-2013, 09:28
We used them when we went to menorca ... Very good and would use again .

Tenerife Babe
03-11-2013, 00:25
Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post with your positive comments,I have now booked through Alpha Rooms for next year.
Thanks Again.

LUCKY
03-11-2013, 14:16
Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post with your positive comments,I have now booked through Alpha Rooms for next year.
Thanks Again.

We are all looking forward to seeing you soon in Tenerife :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::flatcap::fere t::feret:

dogman
03-11-2013, 17:47
yes ive used them before

delgirl
03-11-2013, 21:22
I have used them tons of times never had a problem.

SparklySkies
05-11-2013, 11:19
I used to work for Alpharooms at the head office, they are all above board don't worry, based in Sheffield UK. :-)