PDA

View Full Version : Other Beware of Google - The Modern Day Highwaymen of the Superhighway

life is short
29-10-2013, 09:39
For those of you in the internet business; you will find this very interesting! For others, maybe read the comments at the end and you will see how Google are manipulating the internet to the detriment of businesses worldwide.

http://www.sitepronews.com/2013/10/28/google-death-evil/

It is a long read but well worth your time. The first comment following this starts off with:

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was a real Google promoter for years and my cooking site soared to the top of Google rankings for many pages, simply on great content. No black hat SEO, just following the (then) rules. Then, WHAM! All of a sudden my ranking dropped and my traffic dwindled down to 20% of what it once was...."

and another:

"I would urge everyone to file an FTC complaint against Google. It only takes a few minutes.

We have filed a compliant with the FTC ( Federal Trade Commission) that this is unfair business practice and a monopoly. Google is trying to control content and advertisements unless they are their “approved” ads and their approved content. In essence price fixing and monopoly building...."

Jabba43
01-11-2013, 17:47
I manipulate google for a living and have done for many years. These latest updates are tough going, now you need a lot of authority to rank for the big keywords. It is doable but costs cash.